Mini Giveaway

PipeSwinger

How nice of you. :)

My favourite is Monokuma from Danganronpa. Somebody's already said him though, and I don't know if that complicates things for you. In case it does, I pick Enoshima Junko from Danganronpa instead.

I've got a lot a like but I'll go with Isaac Clarke from the Dead Space series.

If it needs to be something no one else has then I'll go with 3 dog from Fallout 3 OOowooooooo!!

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 2

Tough one, but I'll go with Kefka Palazzo from Final Fantasy VI (and its re-releases/"remakes"), the Dissidia games, Pictlogica, Airborne Brigade, All the Bravest, Tactics S, Theatrhythm (and Curtain Call), and Record Keeper as well as the non-FF games Lord of Vermilion II, Puzzle & Dragons, and Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable

What's going on everyone!

I've been on this site for over two years now, and I love every part of it. To give back to all you amazing people, I will be doing a mini giveaway. I'll be giving away a $20.00 PSN store code. To enter the giveaway just tell me your favorite game character of all time. I will then enter all the names into a list randomizer. Winner will be chosen on Saturday, and I will message the winner the code. 

Thanks to Sly and all the admins for making this site what it is today.  :)

What happens if it picks up a character that two or more named?

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

What happens if it picks up a character that two or more named?

Doesn't matter at all! The only reason I asked what everyone's favorite video game character is was to add some excitement to the giveaway. I put your PSNP name into the randomizer not your favorite video game character. Sorry for any confusion. I should have clarified this during the original post. 

Doesn't matter at all! The only reason I asked what everyone's favorite video game character is was to add some excitement to the giveaway. I put your PSNP name into the randomizer not your favorite video game character. Sorry for any confusion. I should have clarified this during the original post. 

Oh it's ok. Glad you clarified it though.

Awesome deal man, this is real nice of you.

My favorite character?  Hmm... been playing too many different games lately to really connect with any characters.  Since The Walking Dead (the Telltale ones) are the only games that have stuck with me, tried and true... my vote goes with Clementine.

EDIT: I changed my mind.  The Uncharted games are definitely up there for me.  Nathan Drake is the man.

Edited by PleaseHoldOn