Trophy streaks!

So about a year ago I got over 100 trophies in about 5 days. (If I remember properly) and then I vowed to get a minimum of one trophy everyday to keep a streak going and I've succeeded up to this day. Is there anyone else out there that likes this kind of "streak idea" or even is there a way to check on it, like see if there's a way to prove you've done it. It would also prove to have some interesting competitions.

According to TrueTrophies I had a streak where I earned at least one trophy for 45 straight days and a total of 392 trophies in that time frame. That's the only notable streak I have. I don't really care about streaks like that but if I have a decent one going I'll try and keep it up.

Edited by BhekifaZ

My streak is not impressive, some weekends I just can't play.  Is this a ploy to get people to sign up to TT?  Worked on me :)

xD I was actually wondering how many people signed up just to see their streak.

I'm not a fan of streaks. I bounce between both consoles so it's very rare that I actually have a streak last very long. Plus the whole thought of not being able to detach in hopes of keeping a streak going just doesn't sound fun.

• Like 1

As mentioned above, TrueTrophies has this feature. It's great; it's really motivated me to get on Playstation and trophy hunt for at least a little every day.

My streak at the moment is on 635 days, which is almost as long as I've been trophy hunting in total.

cool,My rank # is 64 with 388+ days, 3,904 trophies.

Edit: It looks like my streak time zone wasn't correct so now my record is better than what I thought before. :lol:

Well I was already a member on TT, but I didn't know it tracked these kind of stats. Anyway, my best streak is 29 days started on July 29th, 2014 (updated).

Earning 157 trophies.

Edited by DizzyDavidson

I'll have to sign up to see, and I remember now, I got over 100 trophies in under 2 days between Sound Shapes, Garden Warfare, and Uncharted 3. I've only been trophy hunting for two years though.

1,956 trophies in 186 days is my best

Currently have a streak of 150 days, 1,230 trophies.

I wonder how I missed a day or something, was for sure I had one long streak going.

Wait my best is 291 days with 2,716 trophies. Had wring time zone. Still curious how I lost my streak though.

So I apparently missed one on the 20th of February. Ugh how in the hell did I miss a day. Oh well still rank 101 on the streaks on that other site. Would be top 50 if I didn't break that streak though.

Don't really care for streaks. I do try and keep my trophies per day average above 5. I'm just below that at the moment thanks to Kingdom Hearts :P.

Sometimes you just have 1 trophy to go, and it will take several days to get it (I just finished my last trophy for Kingdom Hearts, and it took me about 3 days to get the last trophy for proud mode). These kind of games are streak breakers, but I still like to finish them before starting something else.

A couple of my streaks

426 trophies in 40 days (30 Jul 2014)

129 trophies in 28 days (22 Oct 2013)

146 trophies in 27 days (20 Sep 2014)

233 trophies in 18 days (29 Apr 2015)

111 trophies in 9 days (29 Jun 2013)