PSN Profiles Elite: 200th Platinum Archive

Boooda

22 minutes ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Better than mine mate I'm too embarrassed to say it 1f602.png (midnight deluxe) at least 300 was more commendable with ea UFC 3

Hahaha yeah timing is everything. I accidently finished Dying reborn on my vita as 100 originally so I decided to hide all those trophies to keep ffxv on track.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don’t really think 200 plats is considered “elite” these days due to the super short/easy stackable games flooding the market weekly. Most serious, hardcore hunters are likely earning 200-300 platinums per year easily!

I can see quite a few people in this club who have 200 without a super padded list though, which is impressive! If you’re one of these few then pat yourself on the back. And make room for me also because I’ll be back to claim my “elite” status in 6 months or so. ?

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

I don’t really think 200 plats is considered “elite” these days due to the super short/easy stackable games flooding the market weekly. Most serious, hardcore hunters are likely earning 200-300 platinums per year easily!

I can see quite a few people in this club who have 200 without a super padded list though, which is impressive! If you’re one of these few then pat yourself on the back. And make room for me also because I’ll be back to claim my “elite” status in 6 months or so. ?

totally agree with you .. nowadays 200 is like a walk in the park 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My 200th is Detroit: Become Human, got this a few years ago.

1L8dc02d.png

Feel free to check my profile for confirmation. Also: getting 200 plats without many stackable or super easy ones is not that self-explanatory. Takes time, effort and skill.

Regardless: I'm mostly in it for myself, I enjoy having a trophy list challenge me to playing games differently for example, on difficulty levels I'd otherwise not even touch.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
44 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

This thread was really created in a different era (...) miss the times when 200 plats was a great achievement in itself, now people get that amount in a day.

/End of rant.

lol I read the title and thought the same. I mean, in 2015, you really were in the "Elite club" if you have 200 platinums.

My 200th was Streets Of Rage 4 by the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

lol I read the title and thought the same. I mean, in 2015, you really were in the "Elite club" if you have 200 platinums.

My 200th was Streets Of Rage 4 by the way.

Yeah when I first got into trophies back in 2013 I think on my very first account I managed to get 30 platinums with FFXIII being my first, to me that was a LOT at the time, later I found this site and very few had 100 plats and that was my gaming dream, well I did manage to get to 200 but it took me almost 6 years and a loooooooot of time and effort.

My 200th platinum was Arcana Gothic of all games.....I don't really plan milestones lol

• Like 1