National Football League Thread

cmgravekeeper

1 hour ago, Conker said:

Well my Cowboys defense give up over 260 rushing yards and what do you think happened they lost... another disappointing loss in the divisional round.

Feels bad, man.. At least it wasn't as devastating as the Bears' loss. But now both teams I root for are done for the year. :(

Chiefs fan of 24 years here. Very excited to witness the first AFC championship matchup in my lifetime. and the first one the Chiefs are hosting at home EVER. Patrick Mahomes is the second coming. I'm so hyped :) GG colts and their supporters. 

2 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

What seemed impossible now seems possible. If the Chiefs even make it to the Super Bowl, KC will go nuts. If they win...wow...

It's already nuts, brethren. Patrick is already the best QB our team has ever had. Two more wins. Just. Two. More.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Yuna4353 said:

I had to turn the game off it is that bad. Let hope saints eagles is better

Not expecting the Eagles to compete.  

The only close-ish game of the weekend the Rams/Cowboys.  If not for that long conversion by Goff’s run on the 3rd and long, the Cowboys had a decent shot to tie it up.  

Gurley getting his, I can understand.  But Gurley AND Doughboy CJ Anderson?  I would have liked to see if the Dallas D could completely shut down the Saints again.  

But Saints/Rams and Chiefs/Pats should be explosive.

Well The Patriots made it easy in a drubbing over the LA Chargers. it's Gonna be a awesome AFC Championship game next Sunday.

Nice to see Gates get a td, was today his last NFL game?

Edited by Conker

26 minutes ago, majob said:

Foles is clearly Super Saiyan right now. You'd think this was the Super Bowl champs of last year

It’s amazing, they go from highly touted Wentz to Foles and turn from a .500 team to possible repeat Champions.  

Wentz is is a very good QB himself but hard to go back to him (and bench Foles) next season.

Now that was the Divisional game we have been waiting for a tight hard fought close battle, in which the Saints prevail after starting slow and being down 14-0 to win 20-14, which means they get to host the NFC Championship game against the Rams.

Now it will be interesting to see what happens with Nick Foles this off-season