Worst Game You Ever Pushed Through and Plat'ed Anyway

Bullstomp

My #1 plat not enjoyed is Remember Me... i hate the combat system and it took half the game to get the hang on it :angry: ... and every minute i thought damn it, i like the visuals and the story :wub:

Worst game completed to 100% is Proteus btw... looked awful, you can do like nothing as then walking and still played it 5 times for all trophies :facepalm:xD

I wouldn't call it the worst game I played per se but Hyperdevotion Noire was so fucking boring and bullshit sometimes like the battle with Little Rain who keep fucking healing back to full health and made the battle last 40 FUCKING MINUTES, GOD DAMN I HATE THAT BITCH. Also the lily rank system in that game is bullshit but I at least got the Platinum trophy and the Noire Wallscroll from the Limited Edition.

Edited by TheVader66

On my old profile I beat and earned the platinum for what I consider the worst games I played on Playstation 3. X-Blades and Anarchy: Rush Hour. X-Blades is functioning garbage, and Anarchy: Rush Hour was genuinely an unfinished piece of crap that was released. It was a really awful, vehicles had no weight to them, and going fast just makes your damn car fly, which isn't helpful, when trying to win the crappy races against the sucky A.I.

Edited by James_Tonto

I wouldn't say it was a terrible game, especially compared to some of the games people will play for the sake of a platinum, but I really didn't enjoy Remember Me. I'm not even sure what it was about that game I disliked so much. I just wanted to platinum it so I could delete it from my HDD and forget it ever existed. :P

• Like 1

Heavy Fire Shitganistan, Gawd this game is pure shit pure runny shit.

It's easy yes, but the controls are fucking horrible so glad it's plated and thrown away in the garbage.

S22f38a.png Heavy Fire: Afghanistan
All 28 Trophies June 7th 2015 (Completed in 1 year, 6 months)

Surprise-Poop.jpg

For me, it's gotta be Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. 1. That's probably the single worst game I played on the PS3 system, and the fact that you had to beat that crapfest 3 TIMES for the plat makes me wonder what the hell I was thinking.

OHH shit I just bought that game thinking it was an easy one :( oh shit, well at lest I can do the online since you have it :)

Heavy Fire Shitganistan, Gawd this game is pure shit pure runny shit.

It's easy yes, but the controls are fucking horrible so glad it's plated and thrown away in the garbage.

S22f38a.png Heavy Fire: Afghanistan

All 28 Trophies June 7th 2015 (Completed in 1 year, 6 months)

Well, l also plat'ed that game and l have to say you did not know how to enjoy it pal.

You should have listened this from start to finish while going to platinum.

That's how l did, was pretty fun that way haha

• Like 1

i havent platted these but im working on it and ive played enough of these games to realize the grind will be the end of me anyway here are the games im working on 

Max payne 3- im already dreading NYMHC i can barely get through new york minute ill just be looking at the screen like a mad man until i get this i loved max payne 1 and 2 since this is the only max payne that you can earn a plat im gonna make it my mission to try to get it even though this is the hardest and buggiest the series has been

DMC 3 HD; currently on dante must die most of the game so far was easy however  DMD is killing me literally each mission im dying at least 2-3 times  except for the first mission and if that wasnt bad enough soon ill have to deal with vergil (3rd encounter) which is gonna be a pain in the ass luckliy for me i took the chicken route and i chose gold orb mode i think which doesnt restart the mission when i die

mortal kombat 9- not only is the my "kung fu" trophies THE grind central of all games you also have to go online and most of the time it will kick your ass the only way to do this is by boosting if your lucky enough to find someone whos willing to get beat up twice and repeat  over and over and over

Edited by TONY-7581

Well, l also plat'ed that game and l have to say you did not know how to enjoy it pal.

You should have listened this from start to finish while going to platinum.

That's how l did, was pretty fun that way haha

Even an awesome song can't fix that shitty of a game pal xD

Magus was more enjoyable and faster to plat then shitganistan :o

There's a reason it took 6 months for me to plat Lego Batman 3. It's easy as fuck, and can be done in a day, but then your ears will bleed for the rest of the week. Oh, the racing is excellent, but the fucking VOICE ACTING!! IS!! FUCKING!! TERRIBLE!!!!!!! Wonder Woman's constantly on her period through the game, and Mr. Freeze became some kind of Russian mix? And then those damn gold blocks! There's one lantern planet that requires killing a set amount of enemies to light four fires. Only problem? You're more likely going to run out of enemies after getting the 3rd fire lit, so yes I was enraged by the fact that I had to do that shit challenge dozens upon dozens of times. I really really hope that Lego Batman  is better than this, because from what I've seen Marvel > DC not just in movies, but in the Lego games...

Edited by ArmoredSquirreXD

Lego Batman 3.  I couldn't wait for this game to end!

Ratchet and Clank.  So many horrible mechanics.  It was so hard to finish this game.

Flower.  Not a Plat, but I wanted to smash my vita the whole time I played this.

Batman Blackgate was pretty bad.  Poorly made, the bosses fights were completely uninspired, 3 replays, so much stupid running back and forth and all over, but the absolute worse part of the game was the map.  Nothing like having to run all over the map, but having to run back and forth over the same spots just trying to find a path/entrance to another area.  I wasted so much time trying to get around.  It alone added hours to the games length. The map was a complete abomination.  I am still fuming months later.

Right now, I am playing Let's fish.  That game makes the list (assuming I can struggle through it).

The worst? Just Cause 2.  I borrowed it from a friend and didn't like it.  Later, I got into trophies and bought it to clean up my list.  I was so miserable.  To begin with, I hated the game.  On top of that, it is an awful grind.  Furthermore, the game froze constantly.  It would also wig out, where the graphics got all screwy and little did I know, my progress wouldn't save and I would lose everything from when It junked up.  And that happened constantly.  I had to restart the game or my ps3 so many times.  So much crap for a fricken imaginary trophy.

I'd say jak 2. Hated it. Figured I'd plat the 3rd and end the trilogy but I couldn't. Just so bad.

I'd list sound shapes cause randomness of death mode. But I've got 4 levels left that I really am just waiting till I get in the mind to play it

I wouldn't say it was a terrible game, especially compared to some of the games people will play for the sake of a platinum, but I really didn't enjoy Remember Me. I'm not even sure what it was about that game I disliked so much. I just wanted to platinum it so I could delete it from my HDD and forget it ever existed. :P

Haha I'm starting that game soon. I got it for free. Not sure I'll plat it but I'll rush

Haha I'm starting that game soon. I got it for free. Not sure I'll plat it but I'll rush

I got it for free too back when it was on Plus. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it. :P

But hey, just because I didn't like it doesn't mean you won't either. It's not really a bad game, it just wasn't for me.

• Like 1

OHH shit I just bought that game thinking it was an easy one :( oh shit, well at lest I can do the online since you have it :)

Oh, I don't have it. I bought it at Gamestop, and sent it back immediately after platting it.

That being said, I don't think you need anyone for the online. You just need a score to update (and, in keeping up with the shittiness, it doesn't update quickly, so you might have to wait a day to see your score online).