Worst Game You Ever Pushed Through and Plat'ed Anyway

Bullstomp

If what I am currently playing counts, then Eat Lead : The Return Of Matt Hazard. I haven't even beaten it on Normal but I'm already dreading the Hard playthrough as I've died so many times on Normal, but I will persist. Other than that, Terminator Salvation like a lot of other people have said.

If what I am currently playing counts, then Eat Lead : The Return Of Matt Hazard. I haven't even beaten it on Normal but I'm already dreading the Hard playthrough as I've died so many times on Normal, but I will persist. Other than that, Terminator Salvation like a lot of other people have said.

there is a cheat code to unlock hard from the start.

• Like 1

Dragon's Dogma. My PS PLUS NA was about to expire and there was only that game left to play, so i would never need to renew the account again (i have ps plus on my brazilian account now). I started playing it, waited for the fun to started. waited, waited, waited... and that moment never came to life, i finally got bored, dropped the game for a week. A few days before the expirarion date I came back to it and finished. I can't recall any moment I've been as happy to delete a game from my HD, that game was so F boring. The endings were nice though.

Exactly the same that happened to me, but I had an EU Plus instead. I can't remember a game being so boring as this one.

• Like 1

That award would have to go to Tomb Raider: Underworld. I can't really say its a bad game per se  but it just bore the heck out of me. I like my platforming TPSs to be a bit more fast paced and action oriented...but even with that said, I didn't find the game all that engaging with the slower paced gameplay. 

Murdered Soul Suspect ( PS4 ) - At first sight, this game looks like an easy platinum trophy but most of the trophies are collectibles and the game looks like a PS2 game in terms of graphics and after a while the gameplay gets boring and tedious.

I would have got the platinum in this game even quicker if it weren't for all the things I said above. ( Never judge a book...or a game in this case by its cover or trophies ever again!!! )

LOL. I didn't play the PS4 version, but the PS3 version was monotonous from the beginning, AND it froze all the time!

That award would have to go to Tomb Raider: Underworld. I can't really say its a bad game per se  but it just bore the heck out of me. I like my platforming TPSs to be a bit more fast paced and action oriented...but even with that said, I didn't find the game all that engaging with the slower paced gameplay. 

Another good choice, but I've played so many bad games that Underworld, crapstorm that it is, actually seems OK by comparison.

• Like 1

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time without a doubt! Hated every moment of it! I had the scandinavian version, so the voice acting was in Finnish. Incredible garbage. I have Bentleys lines: Mutta tämähän on kuin flipperi!, Elektrostaattiset repulsorit! and Korkeat Pisteet! ringing forever in my head. Please make the voices stop!

I think about Nail'd just for the Heart of a champion trophy. Just find 5 others motivated players and be able to boost that trophy take me arround 2 years. I check on all langages forum trophies hunter, check in the recent players list on psnprofiles and finaly after add more than 25 players i finaly find 5 other motivate players at same time for get the trophy.

This trophy ask to have a lower rank (Rank increase with your offline and online result race time). So you have 2 choices: get this trophy in 1st and complete the game after or make all trophies delete save and finish with the 6 players trophy, Except if you are PS+ for copi in the PS+ folder

This game is not that long and boring but the online trophies are just made for a very popular game but unfortunatly Nail'd is not. (Win 100 races)

Ho i forget you need the dlc (4 new tracks) for get the platinum -_-.

Mortal Kombat 9, I dont have the platinum for now (need arround 1000 wins) but the 2800 wins is a big pain grind.

Platinum I hate and i know i will probably never get:

Fight night round 4 is a very boring platinum for his online belt trophy.

Edited by Carrier13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FEAR 2! Mainly because of the 5 star general trophy, managed to get the platinum though and it's a proud plat for defo.

Deep Black: that game was the biggest pile of shit ever, felt like the first mission took like 10000 hours to do :/

KOFXII Those 1000 matches online were an endless nightmare and that perfect fighter trophy was confusing as fuck.

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs: Just a big fucking NO NO. Hated that game with a passion i could only play one level at a time before i was ready to stick cocktail sticks in my eyes.

They are the games on my list that totally destroyed me, however i have the platinum for them now. Thank god!

• Like 1

Teslagrad: man I hated that game, playing through it was the worst day of my life. It didn't help that I missed a scroll early on in the game and I hard to restart it again

Back to the future: I finished the game and missed a few of the trophies I needed a lot of motivation to go back and collect them.

Grid Autosport: Reach level 250 online, you get pittance xp, even for winning a race, it takes about 100+ hrs with boosting.

I only have 2 Platinums, but there is a game I found incredibly difficult to complete due to how bad it was.

SAW II Flesh and Blood

The game has an absolutely awful storyline and attempts to try to be successful by using the same formula used in the movie. It's glitchy, the combat mechanics are absolutely awful and almost every action you perform is button mashing clumps of garbage. My main goal was just to play through the main game and whatever, but then I decided to get the collectibles too. Then I just got the platinum anyway.

The game doesn't surprise you after chapter 3, it's all the same. Every single trap door has the exact same 2 traps and the same "press this button or you will die" mechanic, it's either a shotgun shooting your head or a giant scythe slamming into you, it was all the same for about 12 hours. The entire platinum took me 2 straight sessions.

Little Deviants - It came with my vita and some of the mini-games weren't bad well others were badly made ( and sometimes rage-inducing to get the gold award). Finished as quick as I could and sold it. Now it's my rarest platinum :dunno:

Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation -  Wasn't too bad until my save corrupted.... TWICE! and fuck the lame multiplayer. Sold it as soon as i was done with it.

Lego Marvel Super Heroes - First lego game, last lego game. So boring that I was falling asleep at the controller.