Best graphics on ps3

Hocking_1988

Depends on whats your definition of good looking. :) For me are graphics that want to be realistic in a world that wants to be realistic, pretty boring...

But, yeah, I also know that most people dislike animestyle graphics, so I would say FinalFantasy13/13-2 maybe? Dunno :D

• Like 1

The Last of Us, followed by Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, and God of War III.

None of the multi-platform games for the PS3 come close. As far as my small game collection goes Arkham City has the best graphics for a multi-platform game.

I looked at the upcoming PS4 exclusive Until Dawn. The graphics, at this point in time, are among the best seen. Characters look so real and human like they may as well been actual full figured actors in a 'Blair Witch Project' type movie. Comparing Until Dawn to a title like Assassins Creed Unity is like comparing Uncharted 2 to Assassins Creed II for the PS3.

Multi-platform games will probably never deliver graphics as good as the exclusives. The exclusives are catered specifically for one system, meaning that the developers know fully well what the system is capable of, rather than trying to guess what would work best for all three platforms (PS4, Xbox One, PC) like Ubisoft does every year.

These are the best looking on the PS3 (and also top notch games):

Uncharted 2;

Unchared 3;

The Last of Us;

Killzone 3;

Resistance 3;

MGS 4;

Tomb Raider;

AC IV: Black Flag (ubi did really a good job with this one on last-gen);

God of War 3 / Ascension;

Beyond Two Souls (and maybe Heavy Rain).

MGS 4 : Guns of The Patriots . I know it's from 2008 but it still deles fresh graphic wise.

Also MGS V Ground Zeroes and GTA V are outstanding for The ps3 hardware in graphics department and gameplay.

I Hope The new installement in MGS series ,Phantom Pain will push The hardware limita for last-gen.

Hey this is a simple question. I have gone back to my PS3 and am enjoying it, but I find it hard playing games that graphically are dated.

Which games are the best looking on PS3?

Dated graphics!?!

PS3?!?

:blink:

I would have to agree with God of War, Uncharted 2+3 and The last of us but don't let graphics put you off playing great games - Time to bust out the Mega drive!

• Like 2

So, by best graphics you mean most realistic looking? Or what games just look good in their art style? Because those are 2 different things. For example, games like GTAV, Batman: Arkham City, Last of Us, Tomb Raider, and a few others look realistic. But games like Bioshock or Little Big Planet look pretty, while having unique art styles.

• Like 1