Favorite Game of All Time That Never Got a Sequel

Bullstomp

• 2 weeks later...

Dust: An Elysian Tail, Tearaway, Valiant Hearts: The Great War (Not specifically a direct sequel, but it could be set in another war period like World War 2 or the Cold War, for example.), Remember Me, Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Would love a second game.), Bully (Really loved it.), and a sequel to Knack, didn't think it was bad at all.

Edited by Mace Windu

Didn't they make a sequel for DS or something?

Spiritual successor not a direct sequel which I completely forgot about. It never really lived up to expectations (for obvious reasons) so I guess that's why it was never talked about since.

Edited by Trini

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (and I never even finished it!)

Alien vs Predator (and I mean the SNES beat-em-up)

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Jet Force Gemini

Alan Wake

L.A. Noire (potential spiritual sequel Whore Of The Orient was quietly cancelled last year)

The Crew

Telltale's Jurassic Park

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us

Super Star Wars (which has both Super The Empire Strikes Back and Super Return Of The Jedi as sequels on the SNES but I mean on the PS4; it's a shame that they only did the first one)

Alien: Isolation

Magrunner

• Like 1

L.A Noire & Grim Fandango. I wouldn't mind seeing Bully again either, and while it had a sequel I'd like a new installment of the The Getaway on current gen. 

I was about to say To the Moon as well, but after a quick Google search there is a sequel coming this summer :yay: 

Shadows Of the Damned is a hell of a game that not much people knows about. It's funny, has a lot of action, great characters, and awesome musics.

Singularity is one of the best FPS for the PS3 and XBOX 360, and not much people have played it.

Enslaved is another one. A game packed with great action, nice characters, and it's a nice journey through a 'new world'

• Like 3

Star Wars Battlefront 2, Pandemic was close to finishing Star Wars Battlefront 3 until EA shut down the company. You can actually play the beta version Battlefront 3 but it is under another name and I don't even know if it is still up. Either way, shame we never got Battlefront 3 instead we got EA shitty attempt of a Battlefront game, it has less features than the PSP versions.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2017 at 9:05 AM, BillyHorrible said:

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (and I never even finished it!)

Alien vs Predator (and I mean the SNES beat-em-up)

Conker's Bad Fur Day

Jet Force Gemini

Alan Wake

L.A. Noire (potential spiritual sequel Whore Of The Orient was quietly cancelled last year)

The Crew

Telltale's Jurassic Park

Telltale's The Wolf Among Us

Super Star Wars (which has both Super The Empire Strikes Back and Super Return Of The Jedi as sequels on the SNES but I mean on the PS4; it's a shame that they only did the first one)

Alien: Isolation

Magrunner

Wolf among us 2 is coming out it still working in progress atm..