What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

40 minutes ago, Spontiark said:

So of course Fifa 15 because servers should be close now.

But apart  from that you've got Injustice, super meat boy and street fighter IV, you've got mad skills, if something is posible you can do it.

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. Takes hundreds of hours and I bet the grind is even worse than in Monster Hunter: World, not worth it unless you really want a 100% profile

22 minutes ago, DaaneS97 said:

Monster Hunter World: Iceborne. Takes hundreds of hours and I bet the grind is even worse than in Monster Hunter: World, not worth it unless you really want a 100% profile

I would say Mad Max, sounds like unless you got some online related tasks you may be out of luck for the plat, looks like you got the skills for most titles not complete though ?

• Like 1

On 10/26/2021 at 7:53 AM, Arophous said:

I would say Mad Max, sounds like unless you got some online related tasks you may be out of luck for the plat, looks like you got the skills for most titles not complete though 1f609.png

Diablo II: Resurrected, because if I were you, I wouldn't even attempt a 10/10 difficulty, 1,000-hour Platinum.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, nashoyo68 said:

Monster Hunter World. Hundreds of hours of luck based grinding.

Rayman Legends. For that, you're looking at several months of online challenges for just one trophy.

Edited by blue_blur_98

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/19/2021 at 3:05 PM, Namenick_Neku said:

you leave me no choice 100% profile... *.*

you really enjoyed every bit of every game you play

Heavy Rain, that game should only be played once, listening to those dialogues over and over again is a form of torture.

Jako removed his profile so well, skipping him

7 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Unless another glitch/ exploit comes around, Fall Guys, because Infallible is a bitch. 

WRC 8, lot of bugs and broken perfectionist trophy where you need to complete 15 objectives in one season. After my perfect season without any fails all I managed to do was 14 objectives. The game doesn't want to give you the last one. Without backup saves it's not worth it

5 hours ago, MajloHS93 said:

WRC 8, lot of bugs and broken perfectionist trophy where you need to complete 15 objectives in one season. After my perfect season without any fails all I managed to do was 14 objectives. The game doesn't want to give you the last one. Without backup saves it's not worth it

FIFA 14 for you, unless you finished the online stuff already.

20 hours ago, StewartBros said:

FIFA 14 for you, unless you finished the online stuff already.

Too late haha, I started it on early 2017, managed to get some online trophies then but not all. I went to UK for few months, leaving my console in home. When I came back the servers were off already.