What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

5 hours ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

The Evil Within 1

Akumu mode requires a lot of preparation and retries. It is difficult. 

S9bab52.png cause fuck this game imo

Played it again recently, and it made me miserable. I guess I'm a bit biased lol :(

Edited by mako-heart

1 hour ago, mako-heart said:

S9bab52.png cause fuck this game imo

Played it again recently, and it made me miserable. I guess I'm a bit biased lol :(

I really enjoyed the game. Offers a good challenge with a bit of a quirky style. 

Grand Theft Auto IV for you. The multiplayer boosting and those awful pigeon collectibles are just too much.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I really enjoyed the game. Offers a good challenge with a bit of a quirky style. 

Grand Theft Auto IV for you. The multiplayer boosting and those awful pigeon collectibles are just too much.

It must be surgeon sim, I played that game for countless hours that I became the 2nd fastest achiever.

some surgeries are kinda fucked especially the teeth one because the head keeps moving every time and it pisses me off

heres some tips for you that I recommend you do

change the controls from motion to R3

in the kidney / eyes speed is really important I would some times mess the patient so bad but I end up with an A++ because I was fast

in the ambulance always throw the stuff that will likely get thrown at the patient when the truck keeps moving

good luck it’s been a full year since I played that game so that’s all I can remember 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, xxEliteCDxx said:

Street Fighter V! The online trophies seem to take a lot of time :)

Grand Theft Auto Vice City.  I managed to 100% the game and spent just as long of a time blowing up cars with the cheat in order to unlock Godfather and the platinum.  It's tedious and I would not recommend it.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2020 at 6:07 AM, TomoTakino said:

Grand Theft Auto Vice City.  I managed to 100% the game and spent just as long of a time blowing up cars with the cheat in order to unlock Godfather and the platinum.  It's tedious and I would not recommend it.

As much as I love the franchise I'd say don't go for Uncharted 3, it's the least enjoyable of the bunch. The story is all over the place and it's lengthy to a point where you wish it'd end already.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Herbset said:

As much as I love the franchise I'd say don't go for Uncharted 3, it's the least enjoyable of the bunch. The story is all over the place and it's lengthy to a point where you wish it'd end already.

Well, EA Sports UFC 3. Don't bother with sports games. They're rarely easy.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, matik22119 said:

MLB The Show 18

Uh, I already have the plat for that, so I can't exactly go for it again anyway!  ?

13 minutes ago, Mnyanganyi said:

Beyond: Two Souls 

Not much to choose for your list, maybe Skyrim because the game will suck you in and you'll never stop playing it?

8 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

Uh, I already have the plat for that, so I can't exactly go for it again anyway!  1f61b.png

Not much to choose for your list, maybe Skyrim because the game will suck you in and you'll never stop playing it?

oh i didn't read properly a title lmao :D 

Steep

• Like 1