What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

4 hours ago, Berendsapje said:

Persona 4: Arena Ultimax. Don't get me wrong, it would be quite impressive, but don't bother, especially with the DLC

luckily I am not a fighting game guy so I wasn't planning on it, don't go for any sports title, not only are they not fun they don't look good on a list at all

On 29/07/2020 at 5:49 AM, Spaz said:

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Long, difficult, tedious, and requires far too many playthroughs. Skip this one unless you're a masochist.

Grand Theft Auto V i guess. I think there are some online trophies that will take a while!

5 hours ago, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

GTA 5. I hear the online trophies are a real grind.

LittleBigPlanet. I did it 10+ years ago when it came out and it was a huge grind, can't imagine it's gotten any easier over the years.

Edited by jonesey46

1 minute ago, jonesey46 said:

LittleBigPlanet. I did it 10+ years ago when it came out and it was a huge grind, can't imagine it's gotten any easier over the years.

I wanna say Wolfeinsten II due to that one trophy.

But the game staying at 99% is quite sad, ngl

4 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

I wanna say Wolfeinsten II due to that one trophy.

But the game staying at 99% is quite sad, ngl

Call of Duty: Black ops III for sure, I've gotten a lot of those achievements on steam and I can say without a doubt that it's just way to grindy and tedious. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Solmny said:

Call of Duty: Black ops III for sure, I've gotten a lot of those achievements on steam and I can say without a doubt that it's just way to grindy and tedious. Wouldn't wish it on anyone.

TLoU 1, both the grind of having to collect every single collectible alongside that multiplayer... egh.

You've already beaten the game and presumable enjoyed the story, so I definitely wouldn't go back just for the above two grinds. 

• Like 3

On 7/31/2020 at 9:59 AM, Hentekorino said:

TLoU 1, both the grind of having to collect every single collectible alongside that multiplayer... egh.

You've already beaten the game and presumable enjoyed the story, so I definitely wouldn't go back just for the above two grinds. 

Gta4. Heard it's super grindy

6 minutes ago, frozenarmadillo1 said:

Lego Worlds. I have it and hated the process. Tons of grinding and looking for random items. I watched at least four movies while grinding studs by pressing a single button every 4 seconds.

Rayman Legends. You would have to get married to that game (for up to a year?)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Assassin's Creed 3 cause it's shit.

Predator hunting grounds. The grind for that was so ridiculously boring and several days even with the best possible conditions. Made by the same devs as Friday 13th so I think you can imagine the grind on predator if you know Friday 13.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Predator hunting grounds. The grind for that was so ridiculously boring and several days even with the best possible conditions. Made by the same devs as Friday 13th so I think you can imagine the grind on predator if you know Friday 13.

KINGS OF LORN: THE FALL OF EBRIS

31 minutes ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Sorry mate, but you're supposed to pick something from the persons list of games and not just any random game, otherwise every reply would be Far Cry 2 or I Am Bread.

I wouldn't play Predator Hunting Grounds if my life depended on it.

Edited by jonesey46

Just now, jonesey46 said:

Sorry mate, but you're supposed to pick something from the persons list of games and not just any random game, otherwise every reply would be Far Cry 2 or I Am Bread.

I wouldn't play Predator Hunting Grounds if my life depended on it.

Your profiles pretty clean and I have no experience with your only two non-completed games so I've got nothing for you.

well shit

8 minutes ago, jonesey46 said:

Don't platinum Watch Dogs 2. People may tell you it's a good game, but it isn't.

MGS2: Sons of Liberty. VR missions are just too painful and controller breaking stuff. You need to LOVE this game to platinum it. Wouldn't recommend.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mophie13 said:

MGS2: Sons of Liberty. VR missions are just too painful and controller breaking stuff. You need to LOVE this game to platinum it. Wouldn't recommend.

Could pick any of the NHL or NBA games cause my god you need to play every game mode for so long, but gonna pick F1 2016. First of all, I did this a few months ago and the lvl 50 online grind is so boring. People are still playing it online so it is not imposibble but just incredibly boring and its gonna take like 20-30 hours atleast driving against 2 or 3 opponents. Even if you love playing F1  online, most of the time it is incredibly frustrating.  

12 minutes ago, IGUnique said:

Could pick any of the NHL or NBA games cause my god you need to play every game mode for so long, but gonna pick F1 2016. First of all, I did this a few months ago and the lvl 50 online grind is so boring. People are still playing it online so it is not imposibble but just incredibly boring and its gonna take like 20-30 hours atleast driving against 2 or 3 opponents. Even if you love playing F1  online, most of the time it is incredibly frustrating.  

I go for witcher on your account since it's singleplayer and takes to much time to complete. Go for your online games and get them done :D

2 minutes ago, REAPER4536 said:

I go for witcher on your account since it's singleplayer and takes to much time to complete. Go for your online games and get them done :D

Well, Driveclub. You're not going to get the 100%, and the game is a massive grind. Although you're one of the select few who can actually still earn a platinum trophy.

• Like 2