Platinum Rain Day - Ended

I completely missed getting the platinum right at 00:00. Damn boss battle dragged on a bit too long, and then I ad to deal with the talking and the credits. I'll be posting my list up as soon as I get my 10 games done. Aside from that, Happy New Year to everyone, and have fun getting your platinums.

All in all it was a pretty fun event however I won't be participating in any future ones as the setting up of games to plat just isn't a way I want to game.

Same for me, lined doing it once but won't take part in the next add i said in the very first day

Count me in. Probably gonna put my 200th at the same time as well. Only bad side of this is that my completion time will totally go to shit (as a speedrunner, that bothers me), but it's something I will withstand for a greater cause.

Done. All 6 that I had ready have been earned. :D Here are the trophy tiles as promised:

1: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - 9.22% very rare1S9e128b.png - stealth

2: Watch Dogs - 5.88% very rare1S778e6e.png - action/adventure sandbox

3: LEGO The Hobbit - 30.29% uncommmon1Se51a07.png - action/adventure

4: Assassin's Creed: Rogue - 24.44% uncommon1S102c78.png - action/adventure sandbox

5: LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham - 24.33 % uncommon1Sab0057.png - action/adventure

6: Goat Simulator PS3: 57.83% common1S180bc3.png - sandbox

If I manage to complete any other games later today, I will add another post later on. Otherwise, this is it. Thanks for an incredible contest, Dragon. I had a ton of fun with this. :D Definitely count me in next time. :)

Edited by Banton_Grievous
  • Like 1

1. Criminal Girls Invite Only 1S48f898.png - 29.00% Uncommon - Japanese role-playing game

2. Persona 4 Dancing All Night 1S2fe076.png  - 42.37% Uncommon - rhythm

3. The Wolf Among Us 1S01dab1.png - 67.86% Common - point and click

4. Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U  1S2ca48f.png  -23.29% Uncommon - hack 'n' slash

5. SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appetit! (Hanzo x Crimson Squad) 1Sb5585a.png - 22.09% Uncommon - rhythm

6. SENRAN KAGURA SHIVONI VERSUS 1Sb34f02.png - 30.04% Uncommon - hack 'n' slash

7. Hyperdevotion Nore: Goddess Black Heart 1S4ebc2e.png - 10.16% Rare - strategy role-playing game

8. The Walking Dead Season 1 (PS4) 1S8e2716.png - 72.46% Common - point and click

9. Split/Second 1S21ebe9.png - 22.68% Uncommon - racing

Sigh... over 7 hours of game play and the only thing left is to get the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution platinum. However, having to defeat 30 opponents in ultimate survival is pure bullshit! I managed to get up to 22 with Hinata, but then when I was facing Might Guy, he became so fucking cheap!.

Anyways, once' i've had enough sleep, I will attempt Naruto again, and post the rest of the info in the Most Recent Platinum Thread.

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 4

1. Criminal Girls Invite Only 1S48f898.png - 29.00% Uncommon - action role-playing game

WHAT!?

I know some people have made tiny mistakes or only put half of something up but where did you get ACTION RPG from for Criminal Girls?

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

Here are mine:

1 - White Night 1Sc1cd16.png - 20.24% Uncommon - adventure/puzzle

2 - Sound Shapes 1S9e21df.png - 40.97% Uncommon - platformer (PS4)

3 - Tomb Raidier DE 1S91f887.png - 6.47% Very Rare - ARPG?  Meh, genres...

4 - Teslagrad 1S2db195.png - 33.02% Uncommon - platformer

5 - Lego Marvel SH 1S40a6f3.png - 21.09% Uncommon - sandbox

6 - Murdered: Soul Suspect 1S120bf9.png - 40.06% Uncommon - adventure/puzzle

7 - Sound Shapes 1S9e21df.png - 48.83% Uncommon - platformer (PS3)

8 - L.A. Noire 1S12e4c7.png - 13.06% Rare - adventure/puzzle

9 - Bioshock Infinite 1Sc967f2.png - 8.52% Very rare - FPS? too good to be just a shooter.  again, I don't really care  #50 though!

10 - Killzone Shadow Fall 1S6eabd3.png - 2.17% Ultra Rare - FPS

11 - Wolfenstein The Old Blood 1Se6bd1c.png - 20.85% Uncommon - FPS

12 - Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell 1Se9ceee.png - 21.10% Uncommon - sandbox

13 - Rocket League 1S0baa81.png - 21.66% Uncommon - Soccer/sport

14 - Saints Row IV Re-Elected 1S315064.png - 19.66% Rare - sandbox

15 - Grim Fandango 1S9b5244.png- 30.18% Uncommon - Point & Click

16 - Metro LL Redux 1S38c760.png - 15.98% Rare - FPS

17 - inFamous 2 1S4a0133.png - 21.11% Uncommon - sandbox

18 - Magus 1S9c53bf.png - 85.80% Common - i have no idea.  R1 game?

That's it!  Well, I have a bit of grinding to do in Magus (lol).  That isn't even a game if you ask me though.  Magus done -_-  Good times, thanks to Dragon and the crew for managing this event, Happy New Year everyone :)

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 4

happy new year, or rather happy platinum rain day, everyone!

it's around 22:00 (10 PM) right now in my timezone and i just finished popping the last plats some minutes ago...

what can i say? it was a blast and extremely satisfying to finally unlock them all!

like i mentioned in my last updated i was worried that i messed up some VNs somewhere, but fortunately all worked fine and i was able to unlock all of them.

so it all added up to a whoppin' 60 plats unlocked today and i easily reached my personal goal of 300 plats "this year" (yeah, yeah, i know. almost this year) :P

i really don't feel like doing the list with images and genres right now for this amount of games, as you can hopefully understand, but i will do them on sunday or monday tops!

but i'll happily present you a photo of my little, proud helper: the trophy piglet (hence my psn avatar), as he's enthroned on all the games we managed to clear for this event (minus some digital ones obviously) :)

XxNLeGJ.jpg

so thanks to dragon for doing this fun event and good luck to everyone who still has some plat-poppin' to do,

may no trophies glitch on you and be the psn stable! ;)

good night,

dernop

• Like 2

1. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (vita) 1Sc63821.png - 1.26% Ultra Rare - Racing
  2. Quantum Of Solace 1Sb2c16a.png - 9.26% Very Rare - FPS
  3. Battlefield: Bad Company 1Sf0fa9a.png - 0.93% Ultra Rare - FPS
  4. Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed (ps3) 1Sc63821.png - 1.69% Ultra Rare - Racing

I REACHED 50 PLATINUM TROPHIES!!

• Like 1