Longest Platinum

Orlay_

Lc47d97.png

All 40 Trophies
January 22nd 2014 (Completed in 7 months, 2 weeks)

I played it really irregularly so... that's how it became =D

Few months pause between plays was normal and I finally decided to finish it in January. 

And just for comparison, I got 11 Platinums in the time between the first trophy and Rayman Plat.

Edited by SatoshiOokami

Madden 11 - 1 year 9 months:

This is a result of me being bored one day and noticing that if I spent a few hours I could totally finish this game off. This would have been in 2013... when Madden 13 was the most recent edition of Madden :lol:

my longest 'real' game - Batman Arkham City - 1 year 8 months:

One of my favourites, never did platinum it because I assumed I'd get dealt with by the challenge rooms if I ever tried it. Recently came back to it just because I reaaaally wanted to replay it and ended up making a commitment to become skilled enough to do the combat challenges. Amusingly enough, it ended up being the predator challenges that caused me the most grief.

The Walking Dead believe it or not, 6 months and 2 weeks. The reason it took so long is that I just recently completed it on the 360 and then decided to do the same when I switched to the PS3 but couldn't be arsed with it so soon after completing it. 

Final Fantasy XIII. Took me a whooping 125 hours to platinum lol. But seriously if I ever do decide to go back and get those remaining trophies in Assassin's Creed II then it will be my longest platinum since it is the game I got on release 5 years ago

• 8 months later...

S3e4f6c.png OKAMI HD
All 51 Trophies
February 20th 2014 (Completed in 5 months, 1 day)

only because i missed a monster in the bestiary that i couldn't go back for. would take about 13hrs to get to it so i put it on hiatus. i'd already played okami 6 times over on the wii and wii u anyway. i replayed it for the 8th time at a later date with my friend. it's still my fave game. thats why i've replayed it 8 times. 6 times before i had a ps3 and started trophy hunting. always 100% after the 2nd playthrough. :D

Edited by Larkspur94