Aeirou

Longest Platinum

265 posts in this topic

I searched a few keywords and didn't see a thread for longest platinum. I actually came in to brag about my platinum that I just earned.

It took me 3 years and 1 month to platinum Dead Space. Not because the game was scary, but I just never felt like going for those last few trophies. Now that it's done, it's easily one of my favorite platinums mostly because of the novelty of it.

Mine would be Dead Space also. Even though I have one trophy without a time stamp to it I am pretty sure I got it in the early part of February 2010 and got the plat in May 2011 so that would be a 1 year and 3 months.

If I get the plat in Call of Juarez Bound in blood then that will be over 2 years for that.

Um the one that I procrastinated the most on would be

S1832df.png

Call of Duty Classic

38 of 38 Trophies

6th Oct 2010 (Completed in 9 months, 3 weeks)

Mine would be AC: Brotherhood at 1 year and 4 months. It would've been like a 4 month plat tops then I got bored with the online grinding :rolleyes:

mine would be skyrim and although i only have 2 plats i still find it took a long time to achieve it

6 months and 1 week

Well if we're talking about real time and not gameplay time, mine is gta IV with 7 months, 1 week, 4 days, just because I stopped playing for a long time

Edited by Elbender93

Gran Turismo 5. Enough said lol

Mine is Star Ocean The Last Hope. 1 year and 10 months.

Saints Row the Third, it took me 4 weeks and 1 day and that's only because I broke that game up with a few others in-between.

Little Big Planet took me 2 years, 6 months & 2 weeks to platinum. Mainly because of the creator heart requirements :unsure:

Prince of Persia. Christmas 2008 - September 23rd 2011, so let's say 33 months.

2 Years and 3 Weeks. That being GTAIV. That grind to Rank 10 was horrible.

If I were to attempt to go for Warhawk, that one is 4 years and counting. My first trophy for Warhawk was 3rd Sep 2008.

Need for Speed: Shift at 5 months and 4 weeks.

Parker

Dante's Inferno

9 months, 4 weeks, 2 days.

Mine would be Trine - Over 2 Years and 6 Months

Got it when it first came out and didn't have an interest in trophy hunting on it. Then when the this summer games lull for me hit I went back and took care of it as a trophy clean up effort.

Well my longest paltinum, as this site say was WWE All Stars that I took so many years but i only got my PS3 in the Christmas, so I think it was Start the Party: Save the World for 3 motnhs and 6 hours, I don't have other games close to that and the best close to that is 1 month & 3 weeks (Darksiders & Skyrim)

Edited by helder-paulino

Fallout 3 took me 7 months because I had virtually no free time back then. Although by the time I finish LittleBigPlanet it'll be about three years since I got that first trophy.

So far, it has to be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 at 8 months, 2 weeks, 18 hours. The only reason it took so long is I borrowed the title at first and later ended up buying it months later.

mine was either Dead Nation, just because i had no interest really for it, and only played when my friend from california come over to play it(i'm in new york) it was like 1 year and 1 month platinum, or fallout new vegas 100% samething really, i lost interest and procrastinated hardcore alot and the collect 50 sunset caps(two "hardest" trophies in the game) that one was 1 year and 1 week

It would have to be Record of Agarest War, I bought the game on my birthday in 2010, it stayed on my PS3 for two years until I got the platinum trophy again on my birthday this year.

NASCAR The Game 2011

41 of 41 Trophies

July 3rd 2012 (Completed in 1 year, 4 days)

Loved the game just didn't feel like grinding 200 wins, and mastering every track.

Edited by jacob8151996

inFamous, mostly because I keep borrowing it and couldn't get back to it for months at a time. 1 year and 4 weeks. :/

God of War

36 of 36 Trophies

May 26th 2012 (Completed in 2 years, 3 days)

SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

35 of 35 Trophies

April 12th 2012 (Completed in 2 years, 1 week)

WWE Legends of WrestleMania

20 of 20 Trophies

July 22nd 2012 (Completed in 1 year, 10 months)

Assassins Creed 2 would've been listed, but it says 40 years, which obviously isn't correct.