Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

30Le5d050.png

Just Starting
Reach the 10th floor of Iutycyr Tower

I don't know why stuff like this and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon are all luck based. But they clearly are. Because this is the same thing as Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

It took 3 attempts/restarts for the game to play nice with me. ? But whatever. I guess. I'll force myself through this at this point. At least I don't have to worry about story percentage. ?

• Like 3

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

ATAVfq1.png

:silver: - A Small Cost to Bear

Evening Lake: Free Bentley the Yeti

I'm not enjoying this as much as the last two games. The levels are too short and feel like multiple rehashes of 1 & 2, the sub sections (especially skateboarding) are kinda boring, I think the new characters suck. On a more positive note, apparently I get to kick the absolute shit out of Moneybags. Think I'll take it slow and make him suffer :lol: 

Side note. Another six trophies by Saturday and I'll have gotten a hundred in a month for the first time since July 2017!

• Like 3

L8f0a68.png

How To Train Your Dragon 2

12Lcd76d9.png

Good Eye
Get a perfect score on the Blazing Shot training event.

8L740d01.png

Friends for Life
Rest on a Scenic Perch for 5 minutes.

3L78cb9a.png

Toothless Tokens
Unlock the Hidden Trait for Toothless

2L784017.png

Hairy Hooligans
Fly as each Dragon.

The racing in this game is terrible and the enemy riders fly too perfect and fast. Not sure if I will finish this. ?

Edited by Jamescush147

L282016.png

38L7f3392.png

Canyon Black Clear.

It’s been two weeks since I last earned a trophy ?. I can’t remember the last time I had a two week gap, and I don’t see myself earning any trophies in the next couple of days either, so it will probably be a three week gap ?. 

• Like 1