Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Fatso from Kingdom Come Deliverance. Be overstuffed for two days cumulatively. 

This game is definitely a slow burn at first. You basically have to teach the main character how to do everything except eat. Seriously, from swordplay to reading to lockpicking and he sucks at it all at the beginning. It might as well be me living in Bohemia in 1403 but I have started to find my footing, most skills are level 3 or higher so the game is becoming easier and more enjoyable. I've got a horse now and a purse full of groschen, the world is my oyster. Until I find a tree in the middle of the road because I know that I am about to be ambused by 4 bandits which is beyond my combat abilities at this time... but one day I will make them pay.

I think this game might very well be a diamond in the rough. Between the Witcher 3 and this, Bethesda really needs to step up their game for Elder Scrolls VI. It doesn't have to be as realistic as KC:D but it definitely needs to have a more compelling story for the campaign and side quests - radiant missions are not going to cut it and neither will just having a large open world. 

Fatso is probably one of the last easy miscellaneous trophies so it will be a long long journey to platinum but I am looking forward to it. 

• Like 3