Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

post-182092-0-67377800-1478213110_thumb.png

Lewis99_UK_.png

Edited by Lewis99_UK_

Got back into Mortal Kombat 9 today, got these two in a row, which means I already did a stage brutality and fatality on a character. but now a babality, which is quite hilarious.

45L02a22e.png

44Lefc603.png

This is a pretty enjoyable game, but its a notorious grinding platinum, doubt I'll ever get it. 

So Yeah anyway wonderful, there isn't a way to write in game o use Quickly the commends "Understood, Thaks" and so on?

Dunno the PS4 controls but there's a command wheel for thanks/understood/group up/need healing/ultimate charge/voice line/emote. I heard it's kinda buggy on PS4 though?

• Like 1

Dunno the PS4 controls but there's a command wheel for thanks/understood/group up/need healing/ultimate charge/voice line/emote. I heard it's kinda buggy on PS4 though?

Nah for me it works it's kind of annoying can't Add Just one of this Pre-Made Phrase with a button but having to press Down and then it on the wheel but you get used to it, i was wondering more like opening the chat and writing like on Pc but i guess not which is a bad thing for some communications, a good things so you don't even read toxic people i guess....

Oh well there is always Mic And Chat if i want to but in Quick play it's totally not worth it, i've heard 2 People talking, one saying bullshit and muted and the otehr a Kid -_- So Yeah until Comptetive let's level up and get better i guess xD