Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Street Fighter V

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/c43301/trophies/27L59d0a9.png

Did you make it to Silver League?! Horosho! You have very good muscle! You can get much stronger from now!

I am playing Street Fighter since i am a kid. But i always played this game casually with friends from the neighbourhood. I thought i was good cause i could do an uppercut or Hadooken. But stepping in to the online matches it felt like i really never played this game. Even getting to bronze league wasn't easy for me. I am still playing this game very casually but playing against stronger opponents will make one better. The weird thing is... i was stuck on 1500LP for a long time. But i played Downwell before this game and lost against the boss on hard. Playing Downwell before this calmed me down a lot which helped me to focus on the game more. The best i was able to do before were 1900 LP. But thanks to good match ups and lesser stress i finally made it.

Now that i am in silver leage it feels easier too... the plasyers rely more on combos now. Take away their air combo and it feels like they often don't know what to do. Took me weeks to get to 2000 and was able to get to 2500 with ease...

• Like 2

No Man's Sky

Dunf4wk.png

:bronze: - A Scanner Darkly

Attaint 'Naturalist' status in Planet Zoology Scanned

My traveller won't be able to sit for a week after the amount of unicorn type horns he took up the ass when I was going for this. One planet down, nine to go. Made a ton of progress across the board today too and the stories finally picking up, we're getting to it! 

Edited by FarSideOfSaturn
  • Like 4

Need For Speed: Payback

54L735ae9.png

40-bronze.png Supercars for Breakfast

Beat all the members of the 1% Club roaming racers league in the Nissan GT-R

Now this was a pleasure to do, considering how much I love the R35 GT-R. Sure, Lambo guy almost made me go insane on his final challenge, but it was worth it.

• Like 1

16L2a0909.png

Special Ops (Marvel Heroes Omega) ps4

night update: haven't posted updates in a while. i decided to switch from lego star wars to this because of the shutdown in a month and a half. making some good progress though going to speed the story along and begin work on the legendary grind. leveling is going to be last (4 heroes left).

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2