Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

39L202fad.png 
Peak Performer
Get a 3-star rating on all Dashes in the main game
Not as bad as I thought it might be. If you are hesitant to do Mirror's Edge Catalyst because of this trophy, don't be. Most I had to retry any dash was maybe 10 times. Ran through all of them in under 3 hours.
Edited by communistwookiee
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, communistwookiee said:
39L202fad.png 
Peak Performer
Get a 3-star rating on all Dashes in the main game
Not as bad as I thought it might be. If you are hesitant to do Mirror's Edge Catalyst because of this trophy, don't be. Most I had to retry any dash was maybe 10 times. Ran through all of them in under 3 hours.

I agree. The dashes are not that bad since outside of one or two, they're all pretty short and easy to practice on.
I'd like to go back and plat the first game eventually, but that's way harder.

51Le7cb9f.png

:silver:  Master of Mimicry
Learn all enemy skills.

52La7b7b4.png

:silver:  That's the Smell
Defeat a malboro.

53L391cac.png

:gold:  Ultimate Weapon
Defeat the Pride and Joy prototype.

Fighting the Malboro wasn't that bad. Having Magnify linked to Cleansing then casting Resist is a huge help. It also gives you ample time from when the attack is announced to being able to get out of range. I had more trouble with the Tonberries in the earlier rounds until I learned that you can actually parry their Chef's Knife attack.

That last VR mission was tough. Leviathan is still annoying whenever it spends its time flying around for the last phase of the fight. The hardest part is when Bahamut summons Ifrit. You have to ignore Ifrit as much as possible because Bahamut trying to cast Megaflare is much more serious. What made that round easier was having Elemental linked with Fire in the armor slot so while I was dealing with Bahamut, I was getting healed by Ifrit's attacks.
Compared to that, the Pride and Joy Prototype was easy. Your HP and MP are restored by 50% each round so I spammed Thunder magic on the thing.

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
  • Like 4

Lcaa429.png

21Lce04ed.png Great Shot                                          6Ld7a514.png That Was Close!

30L75c14c.png Seven In One Blow                            40L8b15d7.png No Witnesses

2La5d0bd.png A Bird in the Hand                             28L1a24be.png Gliding with Style

25L437ba0.png Make a Splash                                    36L416444.png Boss Rush

12L8a34e5.png Kuneer or Kufaar

• Like 1