Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Persona 4 ARENA ULTIMAX

PaodsIp.png

:silver: Spiral Bookmark :silver:

You were more than a match for Margaret's challenges.  My, My.

Trials difficulty - 2/10 (kant say 1/10 kuz the CPU doesn't do them for me)

Her easiest kombo to 6K is: C, *jump* 2C, 214A, OMB, 2C, 2D, 236236AB *cancel or add?* 214214AB 

• Like 1

Bioshock 2

40Lbaa71c.png

Unbreakable

Defended yourself against the Big Sister without dying

It's a sad thing, a grown man crapping his pants...that's what you get when playing with headsets :huh: 

I remember back when I played the multiplayer, it wasn't full of people who constantly use the Elephant Gun, increased headshot damage and electric bolt.. I still have the DLC trophies left to get but that is all I mostly ever saw people use the last time I went back to the game.

Seems like not much has changed, mate  ^_^

You just described basically every encounter I have in multiplayer, my chances of surviving out there is pretty much slim to none  :awesome:

• Like 4

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F
                                                                                 3L8094e8.png
                                                                                                :gold:Elite Player
                                                                                 You earned the title "Elite Player"

Ugh, finally got the trophy. Man, my fingers hurt so much after I finally obtained the trophy. So much non-stop button(s) mashing on my controller when going through the last song that I had left to do and successfully pass with at least a rating of "standard". After over 20 tries, I was finally able to pass the song that I was stuck on, even though I barely passed it! D:

Edited by jack21_98
  • Like 4