Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

11L8a3947.png

telltales loves you trophy 

morning update: the trophy glitched on me last night (this very trophy) had to end up playing through the game in under an hour. no big loss just gotta do the last one. episode 5 of the sam and max series than i start on my next platinum game hyperdimension neptunia U aka dynasty warriors nep-nep.

• Like 2

31L51932f.png

私、独りぼっちじゃないもの! 
マミのソロプレイでお菓子の魔女を退治した

Oh my god, Madoka is the cutest thing ever :D Aoi-chan does the cutest job :D I don't even remember this kind of cute Aoi :D

But it's a nice reminder :D I LOVE new Aoi-chan roles but this one is almost HanaKana loli level!

• Like 4

L1b4636.png

5Le478a1.png

:bronze: Chapter 1 Cleared

Cleared Chapter 1.

the story is pretty depressing compared to the previous neptunia games I've played so far (VII and Rebirth1) - is it because neptune is not the main character?

I heard the conquest ending was super depressing on its own so I better be prepared.

Edited by jaehyun1009
  • Like 4