Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Le47b38.png

13L193a9e.png

:silver:Down But Not Out :silver:
Complete Memory Sequence 11.

I liked this sequence but it will take a while to finish sequence 12 because of all the collectibles and the side missions I want to do first. I finished the whole northern part of the map only the south remains.

And I hate the shooting guys. I can't dodge their shots and therefor I need a lot of medicine.

• Like 1

L464017.png

1L46ade4.png

40-platinum.pngLord of Ironrath

Completed Season 1 of Game of Thrones.

Words cannot even begin to describe how disgusting this game performs on the PS3. It's a damn nightmare. I really do hate trophies. Wasting $6 on this turd JUST to fix up my ratio a little bit was such a waste of time. These trophies do bad things to us all. I am by no means proud of this platinum in any way, shape or form.

Just glad I don't have to deal with it anymore.

5L1f19f2.png

Pure Water trophy

afternoon update: started up skylanders: spyro's adventure. its extremely fun. might see the plat in under 3 days at this rate he is breezing through this due to the  acquiring of trophy's so quick.

already at 2 of 8 story related progress.

Edited by kingdrake2