Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ugh, this trophy was such a pain in the ass. I failed miserably at it yesterday which is a few hours I'm never getting back, so I'm glad I finally got this done.

It had me really stressed out, especially when I ran out of ammo and I had to resort to the knife. Luckily there was only one enemy left at that point, but still. Oh boy, I need to take a long shower after this one. :P

I somehow managed to get this trophy on my first try, but I almost died at the end. It nearly gave me a heart attack when one of last zombies grabbed me out of nowhere (I couldn't hear it). Listening to music while playing leech hunter doesn't work very well.

I somehow managed to get this trophy on my first try, but I almost died at the end. It nearly gave me a heart attack when one of last zombies grabbed me out of nowhere (I couldn't hear it). Listening to music while playing leech hunter doesn't work very well.

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who got stressed out over that trophy. xD

I messed up on my first try because I didn't realise you weren't supposed to pick up more than 40 leeches with one character right away. That made it so I couldn't pick up the grenade launcher anymore, so when the enemies respawned, I was down to a few pistol shots and a knife. Needless to say, it didn't go well... :|

• Like 1

Don't worry, the next one's WAY easier!

At first, I felt a lot of sarcasm coming from this and was a bit worried, but the next big boss wasn't really that hard.

L38d876.png

STORY SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

6L8d76e3.png

40-silver.pngBlue Moon

Thwart Schicksal's ambitions and succeed in preventing the Devouring Apocalypse.

The original GE storyline is done, now the Burst storyline is next. Can't wait to see what's in store for me.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem
  • Like 4