2L3ce028.png

Sequence 1
Complete Sequence 1.

20L393eb8.png

My 1st Dressing Chamber
Buy your 1st Dressing Chamber.

13Lafce63.png

Machete
Kill 5 guards in 15 seconds using only the Sugarcane Machete (without using the Chain Kill).

16L1a848d.png

Swamp Queen
Tree Run for 10 branches without touching the ground.

21L92e4bd.png

Buy All Dressing Chambers
Buy every Dressing Chamber.

17L97a7bb.png

Death by Poison
Kill an enemy with a poison dart.

31L013d0f.png

Predator
Kill an enemy from a tree, with the blowpipe, while using eagle vision.

• Like 4

Trine 2 - Complete Story

44L80b25d.png

:silver: O Solo Mio :silver:

Ultra Rare: 3.53%

Time to stop this for now. I'm getting stressed while trying to get the remaining trophies and gaming should be fun in the first place.

Downloading LBP3 for free and waiting my copy of Tales of Berseria. Im gonna work a little on my novel in the meantime.

• Like 1

Le9683d.png

37L313bc2.png

Heavy Attacker!

Inflicted 9,999 damage in one attack

Got it as I used ExE the first time. Not even sure how long I've been able to active ExE, barely noticed it in the corner right at the end of one random battle. Then tried it in the next battle. Looks so awesome! Now I might actually be able to fight Paildramon now that I noticed this. Nice to finally get some silver trophies. So many bronze. Got my first silver yesterday, now more! Completed Chapter 1 as well finally... juuuust barely, with my Gen 2 Megas. Just focusing on building up my town and stats as I collect more Digimon for town.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 3

4D1E924DFEE472856ACC820880FA42C9C287676D

:silver:Hot Potato :silver:

107L9ec92d.png

Avoid being hit by Glomulus's Greedy Butthead attack in the Spark of Ion Duo

:silver:Bring A Dog To Heal :silver:

113L29a7bd.png

Do not defeat any Creature Handlers during the Cerberus fight in the Halls of Hades raid

:silver:Femme Fatale :silver:

106Lac2123.png

Prevent Fatality from releasing any Star Sapphires from crystals during the Zamaron Conversion Chamber alert

:silver:No Eggscape :silver:

97Lfc58e9.png

Complete the Intergang Crime Wave operation by defeating Bruno Mannheim and Chang Tzu at the same time,

ensuring that neither have a chance to escape

• Like 2

35L104d69.png

Not As Easy As It Used To Be (lego indiana jones 2: the adventure continues)

night update: finished part 1 tonight, loads of levels to complete. 1 glitched trophy out of the way. 2 more on the route to the platinum. going to try the farming grind again as well. just so boring.

• Like 1

25Led5a0c.png

The Reaper Becomes the Reaper (Persona 4: Golden)

Defeat the Reaper.

So, having been scared to death that I might not unlock the Risette trophy due to lots of complaining, I played my first playthrough on hard. Having easily unlocked that trophy, I'm playing my next one on Very Easy. Wow - is that difficulty broken or what? I encountered the Reaper in Yukiko's dungeon, and of course, even with my awesome Beelzebub persona, got wiped out. I knew that I could start over battles, but I never knew that the damage I had inflicted prior would stay on the Reaper. 

So, long story longer, I got the Godly Robe at level 14, simply by continuing the battle 10 or so times, making an already-easy playthrough completely trivial.:unsure:

• Like 4

20 hours ago, hpknight said:

Dead Space 3

41L543a39.png

:bronze: Payback

Kill a Soldier by TK'ing a grenade or rocket back at them.

Decided to give this game another shot after i encountered a game breaking bug 5 minutes into the game.

The game is really fun, i have no complaints so far.

For everything that I found wrong with it I have to commend them for giving you the ability to craft and mod your own weapons (universal ammo was sad though). That was one of the better features in this game.

• Like 1