What games deserve a platinum?

CreativePolicy

Nope. I disagree. That link you provided is a much more narrow view on the subject. I think this is a much broader topic.

On topic - Quantum Conundrum definitely deserved a plat. Especially when I first got it considering there were no video guides on the speed runs. Some of them were a major pia.

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty

Those are the only two games that I have got in my collection that don't have platinums, or actually trophy support.

And games that only have a few trophies, but no platinums and feel that they might deserve a platinum due to time taken to get all the trophies or difficulty level :-

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

SOMA

Outlast

Race The Sun

The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

Road Not Taken

Beyond Good & Evil

FEZ

Super Stardust HD

Shatter

Personally I think playing a game for more than 15 to 30 hours just to get a few bronze, a silver and a gold trophy is a little ridiculous. If one is going to spend that much time on a game, I would like to have a Platinum at the end of it all. But that's my personal opinion.

Edited by DysectorZA
  • Like 2

I wish that the next games have trophies and/or platinums:

Assassins Creed

infamous: Festival Of Blood

Silent Hill: Homecoming (I had it but I got easily bored, so I re-sold it; maybe if that could have a platinum, I would played by complete the game)

The Golden Compass

SmackDown Vs RAW 2009

The Walking Dead Season 2

Wall-E

Back To The Future For PS3 in the digital Version

Amy

DiRT

Grid

• Like 1

+1 to the person who said DiRT (DiRT 2 was my first Platinum and the first game I bought on PS3)

Of the other games I've played that deserve a Platinum, I'd say Trials Fusion. That game is so hard that anyone who can actually get all the trophies deserves a Platinum.

• Like 1

Many of the mentioned ones would have deserved them (or trophies at all, for that matter), but especially Valkyria Chronicles. At least that one is getting a PS4 remaster.

Apart from those that had been mentioned, I would have loved to see Syberia and Syberia 2 get platinums too.

• Like 1