Series Tracking

Final Fantasy has that as well, I was looking at FF15 earlier on and saw the same thing there.

Would be nice for other series, like the Artifex Mundi games, or those strange simulation games that have started to show up (you know, farming, forestry, firefighting, those ones).

Edit: The Kingdom Hearts games has it as well, but same thing, can't click on the "all games" area.

Edited by DrakeHellsing

6 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Final Fantasy has that as well, I was looking at FF15 earlier on and saw the same thing there.

Would be nice for other series, like the Artifex Mundi games, or those strange simulation games that have started to show up (you know, farming, forestry, firefighting, those ones).

Edit: The Kingdom Hearts games has it as well, but same thing, can't click on the "all games" area.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/357-crystal-defenders

Is not on the list of FF games. ;) 

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Defenders

@BlindMango

Edited by MMDE

• 2 weeks later...

Just my 2 cents but I think things need to be changed slightly to reflect what is actually available. If you go to any Saints Row game the series tracker says there are 8 games but there isn’t. There are 3 Saints Row games with a total of 8 trophy lists between them and this is what should be listed. I was confused for a second when I went to Watch Dogs and it said there was 3 games when really there’s 2 games with the first being available on both PS3 and PS4 with seperate trophy lists. Maybe I’m the only one this has happened to but if it can happen to me it can happen to others.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FilmFanatic said:

Just my 2 cents but I think things need to be changed slightly to reflect what is actually available. If you go to any Saints Row game the series tracker says there are 8 games but there isn’t. There are 3 Saints Row games with a total of 8 trophy lists between them and this is what should be listed. I was confused for a second when I went to Watch Dogs and it said there was 3 games when really there’s 2 games with the first being available on both PS3 and PS4 with seperate trophy lists. Maybe I’m the only one this has happened to but if it can happen to me it can happen to others.

Every trophy list associated with the game is grouped together. I think this is by design.

10 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Every trophy list associated with the game is grouped together. I think this is by design.

Yes however what I’m saying is when you go to a Saints Row game it tells you there are 8 games but there’s not, there is 8 trophy lists between all versions/regions/whatever of Saints Row 3, Saints Row 4 and Gat Out Of Hell. In my opinion the way it is now someone could look at it and think there are 8 different SR games when there isn’t, it’s 8 trophy lists across 3 games.

9 hours ago, FilmFanatic said:

Yes however what I’m saying is when you go to a Saints Row game it tells you there are 8 games but there’s not, there is 8 trophy lists between all versions/regions/whatever of Saints Row 3, Saints Row 4 and Gat Out Of Hell. In my opinion the way it is now someone could look at it and think there are 8 different SR games when there isn’t, it’s 8 trophy lists across 3 games.

But you can play all of them for all the trophies, that's what trophy hunters care about.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Not to compound the issue, but this is a bit ridiculous. 

Can they have regions in the names? 

Or better yet (Sly), if a game has linked variations maybe only show the same DLC pack once or format it like "Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis (5)" or something like that, clicking on it will show all versions :dunno: Either way duplicate DLC's are always getting dumped here lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

@BlindMango What about Nubla / The World of Nubla?

It's listed as two different series as of now, although it's very much the same :D

Can those two be merged or it this unwanted because of the different titles? (The five FF15 are also listed under one, although one of them has a "different" Chinese title)

Ehh I might keep those separate, it's not necessarily because it has a different name, and while it's virtually the same game World of Nubla apparently includes the demo as the first chapter or something like that, so it's a slightly different version. The names don't make that any easier to understand for people looking at the game either, lol

If anything I'll look at it again later and see if they should be merged or not :P 

• 4 weeks later...