what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

I’m still working on Star Wars Battlefront 2 reaching Rank 50 takes so long.

and then I started LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 and CoD WW2 but still much to do in both games.

and I’m gonig for 100% on Final Fantasy XV and Fallout 4.

Edited by xXMirCoXx123

I'm playing through Assassin's Creed Origins, I will get the platinum eventually but I'm not too focused on trophies right now. I'm spending a lot of time doing side quests and exploring, I think I've only done four or five main story quests so I wouldn't be surprised if I hit the level cap before I go back to it. I'll need to reach a high level anyway because I've decided to hunt down the Phylakes as a priority so I can explore in peace. 

Killzone 3

had it for ages, bought it back before i knew what trophies were, its been shelved for a few years up until i recently heard of the up and coming server shutdown. I busted out the mp trophies in one sitting now i just need to go back and focus on the single player stuff

CoD WWII

zombies stuff is finished

just need to prestige once in multiplayer (currently lvl 46 of the required 55)

then ill have all the online stuff done and i can do the campaign 

But i was recently involved in a car accident and suffered a broken hand, 5 broken ribs and a fractured knee so i wont be able to pick up a controller for a while

I'm working on platinuming the entire Uncharted series. I'm on Uncharted 3 for the PS3 right now, and when I'm done with that I'm going to do the Uncharted collection on PS4, followed by Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy.  I've already completed Golden Abyss and Fight for Fortune on the Vita.  I am not going to go for the DLC multiplayer trophies for U2 and U3 on PS3 because I'm not up for that kind of a grind.

Edited by PantherPilot97

8 minutes ago, PantherPilot97 said:

I'm working on platinuming the entire Uncharted series. I'm on Uncharted 3 for the PS3 right now, and when I'm done with that I'm going to do the Uncharted collection on PS4, followed by Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy.  I've already completed Golden Abyss and Fight for Fortune on the Vita.  I am not going to go for the DLC multiplayer trophies for U2 and U3 on PS3 because I'm not up for that kind of a grind.

Yeah i plan on doing 1-3, depending on how active the Multiplayer is for 4, i might do 4. Lost Legacy is a go.

Working on The Evil Within 2 platinum, this game is a breeze compared to The Evil Within 1 lol.

• Like 1