what platinum are you going for?

Beyondthegrave07

4 hours ago, pinkrobot_pb said:

Whenever there are real players online, by now they are mostly pretty damn good as you might imagine. But when you turn off cross play (it's in the options under gameplay) and play in a region where it is not prime time gaming hour at that moment in time, then you have a good chance of only playing against bots.

If you hang back a lot then, staying slightly ahead of the fog, then you can wait while the AI kills each other. I have had wins with only 1 or 2 eliminations while playing solo.

When you have a friend who can play Duo with you, then it's pretty much a walkover as long as you only run into bots. You can easily get 10 or 11 eliminations per game then, but do move faster towards the middle in that case.

If your friend can drop you the legendary items (s)he finds of forges and you focus on looting and forging as well, then the legendary items trophy is very easy to get too.

I know many people will prefer a bigger challenge and will consider this the chicken's way out (pun intended), but in my opinion it makes this plat a 2 or 3 out of 10.

Thanks for this, me and my friend used to play duos a lot. MIght get back into it.

• Like 1

I'll be going for Dark Souls III from Friday. I managed to get through Dark Souls Remastered with a surprising amount of competence so I'm optimistic that I'll at least finish the game. I haven't looked at the trophy guide yet so no idea what to expect, but I'll have a brief glance for any missables before I start. 

• Like 1

Working on two as I'm always doing a PS4 game and a Vita game:

Mortal Kombat XL: Got the harder online trophies back when it launched.  Just trying to cleanup the grindy ones.

God Wars: Future Past: Nice when I cannot be in front of a TV

Right now it's Iron Man 2 for the PS3. Missing the Classic Iron Man armor somehow and just need to beat it on Hard to Plat. Hope to be finished by tomorrow afternoon.

And I think LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will be next.

Yes playing a lot of PS3 games. ?

Edited by Jamescush147

• 2 weeks later...

currently going for gtaIV. so far smooth sailing with the main game. the multiplayer makes you def. depend on other reliable players which makes this a bit off a hustle. +the more players you need for boosting, the longer it takes (quid quo pro).

hopefully i can wrap this whole thing up at the end of january. 

I've started quite a few games recently so I've got a decent list that I'm looking to plat at least in 2020:

God of War (2005)

Infamous

Borderlands

Borderlands the pre sequel

Borderlands 2

Borderlands 3

Battlefield Hardline

Cod BO4

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Wwe 2K19

Seasons After Fall

Brawlhalla