Beyondthegrave07

what platinum are you going for?

4,515 posts in this topic

I am going to finish up Control, then wasted hours of my life grinding out weapon trophies in Wolfenstein Youngbloods.

Main backlog Platinum/100% atm is Skyrim, quite a grindy one but atleast got all the missables so it's just grinding left. Tho I'm mixing it up with new releases to keep it fresh.

Super close with getting Nioh's platinum. Just waiting for the right twilight missions to pop up.

Overcooked 2

Destiny 2

Walking Dead Series 2

Currently Borderlands 3 (almost done with that), Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning and The Outer Worlds! I love my RPGs, so they are always my number one platinum priority!

I'll be going for Dark Souls III from Friday. I managed to get through Dark Souls Remastered with a surprising amount of competence so I'm optimistic that I'll at least finish the game. I haven't looked at the trophy guide yet so no idea what to expect, but I'll have a brief glance for any missables before I start. 

Currently working on Dragon ball FighterZ for my 100th platinum. Will then pop Jedi Fallen Order, start the MP for Titanfall 2, start Need For Speed Heat, and finally get around to playing The Last of Us.

Still on Destiny 2 and Overcooked 2 :\

Finished Walking Dead series 2 and now on to Walking Dead New Frontier, once that is done, I have the last WD series to play and Micionne.

On a Ratalaika surge rn....prolly gonna retro plat after that

Volgarr the Viking

Need to unlock and beat Endings A & B. 

They will be quite a challenge as not only are the levels are a lot harder, I will have to work with limited lives. 

Mainly working on Uncharted 3 Remastered, but I've taken a brief break to do some of the Anarachy/Echoes trophies in Bulletstorm.

Working on two as I'm always doing a PS4 game and a Vita game:

Mortal Kombat XL: Got the harder online trophies back when it launched.  Just trying to cleanup the grindy ones.

God Wars: Future Past: Nice when I cannot be in front of a TV

Heavy Rain (PS3)

Will be doing everything for the Perfect Crime playthrough, then will do what I need for all the endings. Anything I don't have by then I will get by clean up.

I should be done by this Friday or Saturday.

Right now it's Iron Man 2 for the PS3. Missing the Classic Iron Man armor somehow and just need to beat it on Hard to Plat. Hope to be finished by tomorrow afternoon.

And I think LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars will be next.

Yes playing a lot of PS3 games. 🙂

Edited by Jamescush147

My current checklist :

Plan to platinum for sure :

Steins;Gate: My Darling's Embrace (I'm currently playing that one, so will most likley be my next plat)
Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation (I plan to re-watch the anime first, and I didn't watch season 3 yet)
Raging Loop (One of the next VN in my backlog, plan to play soon)

Plan to platinum (maybe) :

Catherine: Full Body (I'm not sure if I'll be able to platinum that one since getting those gold awards on hard looks really hard. I'll try to get as many trophies as I can, I guess)
Summer Lesson (I plan on finishing all 3 games 100% at some point, but seems like a bunch of playthroughs are required to be able to max all stats in one playthrough)

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (I put this game on hold to play better stuff since it gets tedious after playing it for a while... but I do plan to finish it 100% whenever I finish most of my better games)

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (Just one trophy left for clearing post game, so I should eventually get this done at some point)
The Caligula Effect (I put that one on hold back when it was released since there were no trophy guides, but I guess there should be some now)
Our World is Ended (Will need to replay from scratch due to a glitched trophy... I'm 100% sure I selected all choices, but the trophy didn't unlock for some reason)
Nelke & the Legendary Alchemists (Waiting for a detailed step-by-step walkthrough, because this game is too confusing to play without a guide and there's a time limit too...)
Bullet Girls Phantasia (This one is quite a grind, not sure if I'll platinum but I plan to get the trophies for maxing out all characters to 99 at least at some point)
IA/VT Colorful (Clearing those hard levels will require a lot of practice and skill, but I'd like to give it another try at some point)
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA X (Like IA/VT Colorful, except looks even harder, lol)

Tales of Vesperia (Great game, but ultra grindy to platinum with some annoying trophies like speedrun or low level playthrough...)

Tales of Berseria (Like Vesperia, I'm at the postgame dungeon)

That's about it. The other incomplete games in my list are either too hard or too boring/grindy, so I doubt I'll platinum them unless I'm really bored. Maybe someday if I finally learn Mahjong, I may finally get a few Yakuza platinums done, lol

currently going for gtaIV. so far smooth sailing with the main game. the multiplayer makes you def. depend on other reliable players which makes this a bit off a hustle. +the more players you need for boosting, the longer it takes (quid quo pro).

hopefully i can wrap this whole thing up at the end of january. 

I've started quite a few games recently so I've got a decent list that I'm looking to plat at least in 2020:

God of War (2005)

Infamous

Borderlands

Borderlands the pre sequel

Borderlands 2

Borderlands 3

Battlefield Hardline

Cod BO4

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Wwe 2K19

Seasons After Fall

Brawlhalla

Smite

Terraria

Friday the 13th

Horizon chase turbo

Conan Exiles

GTA V

Quite a few. Battlefield 3 is one of them but first I need to buy a digital copy of the game since my PS3 is fucked in a ‘Can’t play discs anymore’ type way.

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean.

Only came across 1 bug in it so far (One of the bosses didn't take no damage when I melee'd him first time round in story mode) but restarting the level sorted that out. I'm enjoying it.

Going for that Star Wars: Fallen Order plat this winter.

2 trophies away from Diablo 3 plat as well. Kinda going back and forth between the two games right now.