CoD Infinite Warfare Teaser Trailer.

The CoD developers listen to what their fans want and then go in the exact opposite. Everyone keeps saying no more futuristic stuff and they go more and more science-fiction with it every time.

As long as the Modern Warfare trilogy remaster comes out this year too I'm happy.

Eh.

At least if they did a shitty MW4 I'd be pulled back for the familiar characters, this looks generic as balls, and it can't even rest on the usual sequel fallback of "unfinished stories". 

I'll be down for the MW1 remaster though. I'll surely play that more than this. Also, I just realized, this will be the first time MW1 will have trophies. Can we just turn every Infinite Warfare thread into a "we're finally getting one of the good ones remastered, who cares about anything new" thread?

Also, they should have just done Ghosts 2. Fuck it.

• Like 1

Wait, Nuketown is in the video but Nuketown has only appeared for the Treyarch storyline (World at War, Black Ops 1,2,3) with Black Ops 1 being the first appearance so is this part of the Treyarch's COD storyline or are they going to do a fusion of all the Call of Duty games. Since this is giving out a Sci-fi feeling.

Edited by TheVader66
  • Like 1

I'm dying because this game is gonna be total trash, but their sales are gonna skyrocket because they'll bundle COD4 exclusively in an overpriced bundle with Infinite Warfare. For some reason it looks like a bad knockoff of a Resistance game too.

That being said, COD4 is still worth $80 and I will be picking that up. Probably won't insert the disc for Infinite Warfare though xD

• Like 2

I predicted time travel elements; looks like I might've been right. Pretty excited for the MW remake alone.

If they do add time travel elements I better see cyborg dinosaurs.

• Like 2

World at War: "I'm sick of WW2 games"

Modern Warfare 3: "COD is the same every year, I wish they'd try something new"

Infinite Warfare: "Why can't they just do a Modern Warfare 4?"

I'm reserving thoughts until I actually see the game, but this teaser looks a bit nonsensical. The (assumed) bad guy is just reading out of the "How 2 bad guy 101" guidebook, evident by the way he spouts these lines in the same message:

"Make no mistake, we will rip you from the history books, every last trace of you gone"

"We will build monuments to your destruction"  

I would buy that game :)

Don't worry pal, you'll play Horizon soon enough.  :lol:

Looks lifeless already.

Even the 12-year-old kids who probably are not 12 year old anymore will find this utterly boring.

So whait, they finally decided that the name CoD: Modern Warfare 4 was going to be stupid, and decided to name it Infinite Wargare? Or is that just their way of saying "don't worry, next year (or the year after that" we will go back to having numerical titles when we release CoD Black Ops 4"?

Either way, the originality of this series continues to go down the drain. Just waiting to see if they will bring back the same shit that they do ever since Black Ops 2: zombies.

I wonder if the Craptokeys poker machine will be back? I really hope so, Even with season pass I have no new weapons on Blops 3. I love it so much it hurts my groin every time I use it! At least I have some awesome amazingly childish taunts. Ok I'm being a bit of a twat, yes future cod looks awful so if the MW series is MP it will kill new game I'm sure.