How many platinums do you average a year?

Good to know it and if you want to be a little more precise about the amount of years, take (for the first year) the amount of days since you got your first trophy , subtract from 365 and then divide the result by 365.

In my case, first trophy Feb 16, that would be 31+15=46, 365-46=319/365=0.87 and then add the rest of the years before 2016 (in my case 5), plus (what we have of this year) 0.41

That would be for me 0.87+5+0.41=6.28

Oh man, i really needed some minutes to think about what you are counting with 31+15=46 :facepalm::D

First trophy ever earned on 20th sept 2012... so 365-232= 133 : 365  = 0,36+3+0,41=3,77

58 plats : 3,77 y = 15,38 average

43/3 = 25.4 (apparently)

Mind you, I'm only going off the years I started actively trophy hunting, which was back in 2013. I had my original PS3 since 2008, but didn't make a PSN account till 2011, after the infamous PSN outage. I only made a PSN account in order to start playing some games online, never really cared for trophies, until 2013 when I suddenly took an interest for whatever reason.

Depends on how you look at it.  I made this profile 5 years ago to play Demons Souls on my roommate's PS3, so 25/5 = 5 ppy (plats per year).

If you go from when I got my own PS3, it's been about 3 years, so 25/3 = 8.3 ppy.

That said, I hadn't actually started trophy hunting until recently, so the breakdown is a little less consistent.

2013 - 1 plat

2014 - 1 plat

2015 - 3 plats

2016 - 20 plats

• Like 1

50/7 = 7.14

2010: 0 platinums

2011: 0 platinums

2012: 0 platinums

2013: 3 platinums

2014: 18 platinums

2015: 23 platinums

2016: 6 platinums (so far)

I earned my first trophy in late 2010 and only started going after platinums in 2013, so this seems fitting enough.

Hey I'm just curious. Is that jin's tattoo from tekken In your profile pic?. If so , looks pretty neat!

Yes, it is indeed  :), thanks B) , that's me in the pic, got it tattooed back in March, £120/$175 well spent in my opinion. Tekken is sort of the series that got me into Playstation and is my all-time favourite fighting game series, it also has some other meanings to me as well.

I've 59 so let's say 60.

60/2 = 30.

Let's keep that in mind I actually start collecting trophies a year ago. First year I bought my ps4 I almost didn't turn it on at all

Dude, you probably have the best gif in the entire world!:D

• Like 1

Yes, it is indeed  :), thanks B) , that's me in the pic, got it tattooed back in March, £120/$175 well spent in my opinion. Tekken is sort of the series that got me into Playstation and is my all-time favourite fighting game series, it also has some other meanings to me as well.

That's pretty cool man! :). It is also my favourite fighting game as I grew up on it, playing tekken 4 and 5 on ps2, and 6 on ps3. As a bonus tekken 5 had tekken 1-3 so I got to play all the series besides the spin-offs like tag tournaments, dark resurrection etc..it used to by my favourite game but as you see you now mirror's edge took over :P. I still love them to death both, but mirror's edge is just a tad better IMO. Anyways, I digress, enjoy the rest of your day and it was nice seeing a fellow tekken fan.B)

• Like 1