Post Your Proudest "Very Rare" Plats..

linkdevivo

Mirror's edge! I've got some other cool ones but I'm mainly prou of this achievement :D

Mirror's Edge is Ultra Rare and it has been like that for a loooooooooooooooong time :P

As for me i only got 4 Very Rare plats...Persona 4 Golden and Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Vita).  Those 2 are #1 because i highly enjoyed them, kant separate them.  

Mirror's Edge is Ultra Rare and it has been like that for a loooooooooooooooong time :P

As for me i only got 4 Very Rare plats...Persona 4 Golden and Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Vita).  Those 2 are #1 because i highly enjoyed them, kant separate them.

Yup. Idk man never thought I'd go for it. Something about it made me love the game so much so I was like why not get the plat? ;). I have some other ultra rare trophies 15 I believe but half are from mirror's edge and one from UFC 2010 which nobody plays :P, one for I am the night mode (arkham origins) this trophy gave me nightmares getting it but it sucks that I can't plat it because of stupid online trophies. And some gta5

For very rare plats I have bioshock infinite at 8.33%, bioshock 2 at 6. Something, mw3 at 5. Something as well as Batman city at 5. Something. I enjoyed em all . I always had this notion that racing games are hard to plat or it's just cuz I suck at them so kudos to you

• Like 1

I have a few that I am very happy with, some are Ultra Rare too.

1 - Rogue Legacy 2.99% - The hidden bosses almost kept me from getting the platinum, but perseverance paid off.

2 - 3D Dot Game Heroes 3.69% - I wrote a bunch of trophy tips for this game before the guide system had been introduced.  It was a very enjoyable game.

3 - Puppeteer 4.82% -  The only game I ever actually wrote a guide for.  The trophy list was near perfect for me, and I loved collecting everything.

4 - Rainbow Moon 5.36% - This was one of my favourite games on the PS3.  I cannot wait for Rainbow Skies.

5 - Portal 2 7.28% - Another absolutely excellent game.

6 - Dead Space 2 7.34% - The hardcore mode was stressful, but a joy to play.

7 - Final Fantasy XIII 9.37% - I only had the treasure hunter trophy left when my ps3 died and I lost the save file.  It took me a long time, but eventually I went back to finish the game.

I also have a lot of very rare plats I m proud of but these are my favourite...

1.FFXIII

2.The Last of Us

3.Battlefield Bad Company 2

4.Bioshock Infinite

5.Hotline Miami

...that last one because getting S rank on all stages was very annoying.

Edited by ReimiSaionji9742

Three that I'm really proud of:

1. Modern Warfare 3 - I'm not really into militarized games, started this by accident and got the platinum on purpose.  Was tough for me though

2. RAGE - It's 0.30% away from being ultra rare so if more people want to start it (but not finish it) that would be awesome

3. Final Fantasy X - I enjoyed the heck out of this game ^_^

• Like 1

Well, after taking a look, I've discovered that I have 12 Very Rare :platinum:

1.) Killzone 3

2.) Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

3.) Lord of the Rings: War in the North

4.) Spider-Man Edge of Time

5.) Sniper Elite V2

6.) Call of Duty World at War

7.) Split/Second

8.) SOCOM 4

9.) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

10.) Madden 11

11.) Transformers War for Cybertron

12.) Transformers Fall of Cybertron

I'm more than sure that in my backlog (both physical and digital) I have a TON more, but this is what I currently have for now B)

Edited by kidson2004