Post Your Proudest "Very Rare" Plats..

linkdevivo

My proudest Very Rare is probably The Evil Within. The PS4 version has actually been a solid UR (3.64%) but I played the PS3 version which has consistently been a Very Rare (5.28% currently).  :shakefist:

Lots of other great games in my Very Rare list though. Some of my favorites include:

Rayman Legends

Shovel Knight

Metal Gear Solid 4

BioShock Infinite

The Last of Us

Dead Space 2

Quite hard for me to say, since a lot of Disgaea, Tales of, Final Fantasy and Persona 4 Golden, Deus Ex plats are VR (well, there's more too, since I have 37 VR plats..)..

But my top 5 isprobably Persona 4 Golden, FFX, Deus Ex HR, Tales of Grace f and Resonance of Fate/Nier (ok, that's 6..).

Of my 35 "Very Rare" Platinums, these are my proudest/favorite.

1. Call of Duty: World at War - 8.24%

2. The Last of Us - 5.39%

3. Persona 4 Golden - 6.23%

4. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 8.43%

5. Fallout: New Vegas - 8.88%

World at War is one of my proudest even among my Ultra Rare plats :)

• Like 1

Let's see... my proudest very rare plats are:

1Scb66ff.png   "The Last of Us" (5.39%) - because I love this game so much, that unlocking the platinum trophy was a very special moment;

1Saea0bb.png   "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" (I have both plats and they are both very rare - 6.19% [Vita version] and 8.28% [PS3 version]) - because I'm not very good at racing games, so winning all the races, especially the infamous "Needle Point", was hard for me, but I liked this game so much, that I didn't give up and I ended up platinuming the game twice;

1S3b80a5.png   "Asphalt Injection" (6.40%) - because I had a blast playing this game and, somehow, I was able to win all the 100 multiplayer races in a completely legit way, without any boosting;

1S416187.png   "Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars" (5.72%) - because this was the first JRPG that I was able to get into, to enjoy, to have fun with and to actually complete to a point that I actually unlocked the platinum trophy;

1Sc967f2.png   "Bioshock Infinite" (8.33%) - because this game is great and I think this is a nice platinum to have.

There are also other platinums that are only rare, that I'm also proud of, either because there were some hard challenges to evercome (like "Bastion" or "Super Stardust Ultra" or "Bioshock") or because the journey to the plat was very enjoyable (like "Infamous" or "Far Cry 3").  :)

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist! The reason? Well, I almost had the platinum for the game when the save file got corrupted so I had so replay the game all over again!! I only did it all over again because I really enjoyed this game, this one is an amazing Stealth game!

I guess my proudest very rare is Spelunker HD!

1L27e17d.png

King of Spelunkers 
Acquired all Trophies in SPELUNKER HD.

Though, the 100% is where it's at with that game. Main game is pretty easy IMO. :P

Edited by MMDE

My Proudest, rare platinums are.

1Scbca6b.png Resistance 2

1Se37169.png Mirror's Edge

1Sb4ee44.png Red Dead Redemption

1Sda31a7.png Dragon's Crown

1S8e54fe.png Dragon Age: Origins

1S21ebe9.png Split/Second Velocity

1S493ae1.png Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

1Saca661.png The Witch and the Hundred Knight (PS3)

1S570d0b.png Bastion

1S61f15f.png LittleBigPlanet

• 2 weeks later...

1) Battlefield Bad Company 2, was a very fun platinum!

2) Destiny, I was much more proud of this when I got it, now they have increased max level so it's easy. I got it before House of Wolves

3) Killzone 3, great game, not a challenging platinum. Multiplayer was great fun with a bunch of friends. 

Have more, but these are my favourite ones! :)