If Sony allowed you to change your username, would you do it?

Aalicia

Let's see,

I made the stupid thing in 2010 to download a PSP demo of Star Wars.

I spent a year or so buying PSP stuff.

I got a PS3, hooked it up to this because the aforementioned "PSP stuff" included a bunch of PS1 games that I didn't own on disc.

I got PS+ shortly thereafter, and have had it for the most part of the last 3 years or so.

I've also bought 3 years worth of digital PS1, 2, 3, 4, P, V, games, and minis in that time. 

I've learned a really valuable lesson in that making something with a silly name because you're young isn't the best move.

And I've grown to actually like the stupid name.

So much so that I got this not too long ago.

11071502_467167170108301_590829391109314

So in short, I guess, no, I wouldn't change it.
Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, if they would finally allow us to change their name, I would do it, definitely. I would call myself Midnightwards32666. 9 years, still no option to change your username... I don't like my username but I really don't want to have to earn all my trophies again... and their reason for not implementing this feature - to prevent people trolling/harassing others? Rubbish. Make it so that people have to pay for it or they can only do it once every few months or a year, problem solved. 

Edited by SQUIDWARD32

• 5 months later...

If you could change your psn id, what would you change it to? Would you pay money to change your name? Why or why not?

I would change my psn id to Ron_Jeremy .. I'd paid up to $10 USD to change it ... I love my name, but when you first get a ps3, you don't know what trophy-hunting is/was, so you're not thinking about your name in terms of longevity. But most of all, i hate the inappropriate messages that i constantly receive, because I'm a girl. -___-

Would not change.