EDIT: Servers now back up again (Original shutdown was supposed to be 4th Dec 2016)

PlanetSurvival

No, you can still do those without being signed into PSN, you just won't be able to submit your scores to the leaderboards when the servers are down but the 3 medal scores are still going to be there when the servers are down. The only online required stuff is the competitive multiplayer.

Thanks for the information friend

I'm definitely not going to get the platinum for this.

Not just I have more important things to worry about (like school work) but lately my PS3 been freezing on me more often whenever I play this game and AC Liberation. Guess the years are caching up to it. Also alot of the Multiplayer trophies are real hard and specific, like Predator Paragon (take down different 6 players with 6 different moves) and I like those odds (as a hero, beat 4 elites in 40 seconds). You pretty much have to be in a bossing group to get these.

Edited by Pershing24

I just finished the multiplayer this afternoon after starting Sunday evening. It took me about 20 hours in all to get the trophies. Experience boosting is by far the easiest and quickest thing to get over with, no matter how mindlessly boring it is.

Predator Paragon, Clutch, and Tales of Gotham took me over 10 hours. It's not too bad when you have a group who knows what they're doing but using the PS3 chat was pure hell. On top of that, I helped about 15 or 16 different people with these trophies. All in all, it was a good experience and I met a lot of good and helpful people from this site. But I completely recommend starting right now if you're getting these trophies, don't stress yourself out by waiting the last two days. If you need help with anything besides EXP boosting, send me a message as I will be glad to help

Edited by CL5INT0N2
  • Like 3

Even if I didn't have this game and the servers were offline then I would still buy it. I am a fan of the arkham series so I play all the games whether it's good or bad. Even if you were to get all offline trophies including dlc that's like somewhere between 80%-90% game completion on your profile maybe. Either way I'm satisfied with that percentage on my profile.

Edited by marvelboy10

29 minutes ago, Yechan said:

Wow, servers are still up!

Nothing has been updated on their official forums, as far as I can tell. Maybe there was some outrage amongst hardcore fans upset over the server closure or they have noticed increased activities in the server and giving more people time to get the desired trophies they need.

2 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

are you sure you can still connect to matches? like in some games if you click online you can still go to the online menu and such but can you still get matches?

Yea, I was in an online lobby with 3 other ppl.