EDIT: Servers now back up again (Original shutdown was supposed to be 4th Dec 2016)

PlanetSurvival

I Am The Night trophy looks really tough. I may try to Platinum this after I do Arkham City. I hated the Arkham Asylum platinum run completely.

Hey POEman553, just wanted to say thank you again for helping a bunch of us boost the Arkham Origins MP trophies (even though you already had them). You helped me plat this game. This community needs more people like you.

• Like 1

Multiplayer is not that bad, it took me something around 12 hours of boost to get it done to 100%, and gap between first and last trophy is only 30 hours. It took literary two evenings. So if you wonder if you should do it, just go for it. It's not Uncharted 3 multiplayer ;) Single player is amazing, and story is the best of the ps3 trilogy (if you read comics and titles like The Long Halloween, The Man Who Laughts, Killing Joke, Year One, Earth One means anything to you you will have a blast playing it).

Edited by Kristmas2

Hey POEman553, just wanted to say thank you again for helping a bunch of us boost the Arkham Origins MP trophies (even though you already had them). You helped me plat this game. This community needs more people like you.

Glad to help! Yeah, I really wish there were more people doing the same thing -- the clock's ticking on PS3 and I think in 2017 we'll see more games shutting down multiplayer. It's almost becoming a monthly thing.

I signed up for boost sessions with this game and got two copies of this game and a dummy account -- now I got to try to Platinum this.

The Arkham Asylum Platinum run had me go through a controller, so this will be fun (?).

• Like 1

No one cares about this game anyway. Its a shame of Batman series

It is absolutely not, in fact it is the best of all the Arkham games. With it's Christmas theme it has the best atmosphere in all of those games. But most importantly, the story is just way better compared to the rest due to it's tight and more mature presentation. Yes the multiplayer is tacked on and buggy as fuck... I give you that.

• Like 1

Wow, I'm not sure if I'll work on the mp trophies before they close. I got the game free from PS+ but I have other games to work on.......

Guess I'll give it a try, if I can't get them, I'll just play it on an alt. 

Still, shutting down servers this soon......gg WB.

Any tips for noobs new to this game and what to focus on first while boosting it? 

Our biggest problem was predator paragon, the taking down of 6 unique players with different types of takedowns.  The problem for us was the game doesn't really tell you who the players are, so its hard to know if a player was someone you already took down or not.  We finally solved the issue by just having the people taken down remain in a corner and not come back to the middle.  After someone was a hero, they needed to opt out of being a hero each time.  Its sort of random what sides you get each time.

For clutch, just make sure everyone is communicating.  

For tales of gotham, easier done with a boosting team of 3.  Again, communicate well.  

Everything else is pretty straight forward and is just a (shortish) grind.

Otherwise, follow the guides.  Btw, you remember me from Terraria? :D   I never did finish that world :(

• Like 1

Our biggest problem was predator paragon, the taking down of 6 unique players with different types of takedowns.  The problem for us was the game doesn't really tell you who the players are, so its hard to know if a player was someone you already took down or not.  We finally solved the issue by just having the people taken down remain in a corner and not come back to the middle.  After someone was a hero, they needed to opt out of being a hero each time.  Its sort of random what sides you get each time.

For clutch, just make sure everyone is communicating.  

For tales of gotham, easier done with a boosting team of 3.  Again, communicate well.  

Everything else is pretty straight forward and is just a (shortish) grind.

Otherwise, follow the guides.  Btw, you remember me from Terraria? :D   I never did finish that world :(

I actually managed to steal my Clutch trophy in the lobby hahaha. When someone was doing their Predator Paragon, I noticed my team had 0 reinforcements so I just decided to take the opportunity to get it there, it doesn't fuck up anyone's chance of getting the trophy unless you killed them at the very last minute hahaha. You do need to kill the heroes after they've done a certain amount of takedowns to make sure they don't win the match before they can get Predator Paragon. 

I joined in on my first gaming session last night and got Predator Paragon, Know Thy Enemy, Clutch, I Like Those Odds, Not an Ordinary Criminal and Awesome Arsenal all in one sitting, easy peasy. We were mostly using PS4/Vita voice chat party to communicate which helped a lot mostly for coordinating Predator Paragon and Clutch. For boosting, Joker faction would capture a control point and Bane faction would run in to compromise that control point then Joker faction would run into to recapture it. Bane faction would hit people with tactical darts. Hero faction would stand at another control point scrambling it, waiting for their scrambler to cool down then scrambling again. Think I got my faction levels up to 19/19/13. I just need to finish the level related trophies and get Tales of Gotham. Not too much of a grind.

NOTE: While I was poking around the options after the session my PS3 froze and I had to hard boot. Tried to log back into MP and it froze again. Tried to log back into MP and I got in but noticed my levels were all reset to 1/1/1 !! Now I immediately selected the Single Player option, let that load up and then selected MP again and when I got into MP my levels were back. Not guaranteeing this will work for you but if your levels reset then give it a try because it worked for me.

Wow, there are currently 17 boosting sessions for this game. :lol:

Edited by mking_63
  • Like 2

I didn't even know Origins had multiplayer, guess I never really paid attention when I played the game back in 2013. It's still the least enjoyable game in the series for me, even more so than Arkham Knight, so I don't really care to rush to get the online achievements for it before it shuts down. I have the game on Xbox anyhow, and I've always been less motivated to 100% complete games on there, since as soon as any DLC releases, your 100% is knocked back anyhow. Really wish they had something like platinum trophies.