Vita's 5th anniversary (February 22nd): Let's celebrate with plats or 100% (EVENT FINISHED)

And...UGH!!!

So, I popped 4 of my 5 plats this morning (5:45 AM CST - rise and shine, folks!). The offending party? Amnesia. Secrets Revealed unfortunately didn't pop the first time through. My guess is that I didn't listen to the voices long enough, or something, but I'll give it another whirl after I get home from work today.

• Like 1

Happy 5th Birthday Vita! I've only had you for a little over 4 years, but who's counting? You're still young, even if your battery doesn't hold a full charge anymore. :wub:

Spoiler

Vita%20invoice.png~original

I popped 4 of my 5 games, but I'll need to finish Mutant Blobs Attack after work this evening. It's a little more involved than the other 4 games due to my final trophy. 

• Like 4

On 2/20/2017 at 6:11 PM, Crimson Idol said:

Shit. :/ It's sad to hear that the game glitched on you, especially since there wasn't much left before. Hope you still can enjoy the game after the event.

Thanks, and don't worry about it, I'll give the game another go after the event. I'll be sure to make a backup prior to the point of no return in case I miss one of the items. I'm confident that weapons/armors are unaffected by the glitch, I've already bought all equipment I lost due to the glitch.

Anyway... https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5464-letter/viech54

Got the platinum in Root Letter. I still have mixed feelings about the game. The first 8 chapters didn't convince me, but the endings kinda saved the game from utterly disappointing me.

• Like 2

Everyone should be updated now.

1 hour ago, Mcbeanstr said:

I am uh working on Episode 2 right now coughdownloadingitcough so imma need a few hours to play that -_-

Good luck with that. There's not much time left. :P

6 minutes ago, Harvaturri said:

My achievement isn't so great compared to others but anyway...I platted Persona 4 Dancing All Night today!

That's a stupid statement. :spank::P

It doesn't matter how many games you prepared. It's the fact that you participated successfully that matters. And you cared more for Vita on this day than Sony themselves. And congrats for the first plat on that account! :) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, cease2123 said:

In honor of Vita's 5th anniversary, I popped my first Final Fantasy platinum (not from the main franchise but it still counts!!) and 42nd overall platinum trophy.

1L7b3d36.png

WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY

Played the entire game on Vita. Unfortunately I won't have time to pop any others (unless I cave and buy Mayo :P) but at least I was able to celebrate a bit.

Happy Anniversary Vita!

That's a hell of an achievement.  I played all mine on Vita too.  congrats on the Plat

6 minutes ago, NebbyLunala said:

I have a picture of a birthday cupcake, but I can't upload as it won't let me upload more than 20.48. Maybe tomorrow. :(

You can try to upload your picture on HostingPics. It's what I do when the file is too big. :)

Platinum 51: Day of The Tentacle

1Lf4cd41.png

Platinum 52: Volume

IMG_1060.PNG

Platinum 53:

God Eater Resurrection 

IMG_1062.PNG

May the Vita continue to prosper in the years to come. Viva La Vita!

Edited by vanillamoose
  • Like 2