Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

That new Sword Art Online game on the vita. My boyfriend bought it on my vita so its added to my trophy collection as a result. I really wish it wasnt lol. 

Also:

-Fez

-Metrico

-Xblaze Code: Embryo (I like visual novels but I'm not much for fan-service so)

Edited by TimelordKai

Towerfall Ascension definitely, got the game and got one easy trophy. Only checked trophy list after this and noticed that I need four PS4 controllers (Those £50 each prices) for one trophy and another trophy seems near impossible which is the diamond times along with other trophies extremely hard single player.

Also Don't Starve: Console Edition. Awful game, boring, horrible hard extremely long play trophies, don't think I'll ever get them.

That's pretty much it, want these gone of my profile but don't want a H as I was told it makes you a failed trophy hunter.

Towerfall Ascension definitely, got the game and got one easy trophy. Only checked trophy list after this and noticed that I need four PS4 controllers (Those £50 each prices) for one trophy and another trophy seems near impossible which is the diamond times along with other trophies extremely hard single player.

Also Don't Starve: Console Edition. Awful game, boring, horrible hard extremely long play trophies, don't think I'll ever get them.

That's pretty much it, want these gone of my profile but don't want a H as I was told it makes you a failed trophy hunter.

LittleBigPlanet - Just can't get into the series at all. Didn't enjoy the game and the trophies seem like hard work.

Tekken 6 - I'm a pretty big fan of the series but this is the worst one by far IMO. Cheap bosses and awful campaign mode brings it down, I'd rather play any other Tekken game over this.

Rock Band 2 - Good game but only ever owned a guitar on the PS3 so can't get a lot of the trophies.

F1:Race Stars - Got on PSPlus but the game sucks, that is all.

Hungry Giraffe - Got it for free but it is such a poor, boring game and the trophies are a boring grind to get.

Rotating Octopus Character - Also got for free but the game sucks and has awful trophies.

LittleBigPlanet - Just can't get into the series at all. Didn't enjoy the game and the trophies seem like hard work.

Tekken 6 - I'm a pretty big fan of the series but this is the worst one by far IMO. Cheap bosses and awful campaign mode brings it down, I'd rather play any other Tekken game over this.

Rock Band 2 - Good game but only ever owned a guitar on the PS3 so can't get a lot of the trophies.

F1:Race Stars - Got on PSPlus but the game sucks, that is all.

Hungry Giraffe - Got it for free but it is such a poor, boring game and the trophies are a boring grind to get.

Rotating Octopus Character - Also got for free but the game sucks and has awful trophies.

how can you not like little big planet? it's so cute

I would say:

- Dead Space Extraction

- Ninja Gaiden 2

For the first one I did not know that it was "that" kind of game, completely threw me off, and I deleted it immediately from my system....mainly because I expected normal dead space gameplay. Maybe I will try it again someday but for now it sits on 0%.

As for the other one, I love ninjas and all samurai stuff but this did not stuck at all, very boring to me and I can certainly say that I will never touch it again.

For other games on my list I have high hopes to come back to them in a later stage of my gaming career (apart from Resistance 2 where I gave my best shot at it, but achieving 10 000 kills seems to be way out of my league).

Cheers

My issue is a bit different. I share the PS3 with my boyfriend and it often happens that he accidentaly starts his games on my account, leaving me with a bunch of 0% trophy lists that I don't intend to ever complete and I can't get rid of them either. I can hide them from people but that doesn't stop me from seeing them. >_<

The 4% of Diablo that I got from playing it on his account looks horrible too. I might finish it off one day...

Edited by Xhillia
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bleach Soul something...I enjoyed the game, but it's far too repetitive

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

Motor Storm Apocalypse (I just can't do racing games, always end up in a wall)

These don't show up on my profile here because it changed the privacy setting to don't show, they're only at 18-20% complete.