Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

I accidentally opened The Playroom thinking it was SHAREfactory, so now the game is on my trophy list, and I don't even have a PS4 camera.

The other game I regret adding is Blacklight: Retribution seeing as I haven't played it in ages, and the online is supposedly dead so levelling up may be a tad tough.

I don't mind 99% of the crap on my list- because I plan to play them all at some point (yeah, right...) the only one I really regret is whatever Cabala's game I have. The gun doesn't work properly, or is just crappy (I know I suck too...a dangerous mix) so I can't even kill one animal. I don't mind games I hit a roadblock on and cant complete...but I hate that I can't even START this game :(

-Street Fighte IV

-Dead Nation

-And a bunch of PS Plus games. I only paid for the two above and I didn't enjoy either much.

-H.A.W.X. 1& 2 (dead multiplayer = no plat)

-Also Little Big Planet (PS3). It was great fun, but now dead multiplayer prevents me from unlocking last 3 trophies to platinum! :(

Edited by TR_RAPTOR

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

DC Universe Online

Duke Nukem Forever

Madden NFL 10

Need for Speed: Undercover

NHL 10

Proteus

Call of Duty bores me to death, DC Universe Online is boring, Duke Nukem Forever is terrible, I've hardly done anything in Madden NFL 10, NFS: Undercover is terrible, I haven't even touched NHL 10, and Proteus is not my kind of game. The two that I've bolded are hidden from my profile since I have 0% for both of them and hate looking at them.

Edited by PlanetSurvival

The Sims 3

Modnation Racers

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

First two are really boring and I'm never going to get the most of the trophies and it annoys me. XCOM is just too hard for me so not too many trophies is going to get obtained.

Every game on my trophy profile that I haven't played in ages and haven't platinumed not including Max Payne 3.  Won't platinum it, but it's a helluva game.  HATE adding games to my profile that I won't platinum either cuz I hate the game, they're too boring, too dark/depressing (I'm looking at you, Bioshock 2), too hard or they just didn't grab me for whatever reason. AAAND believe it or not, 2 games I did platinum.  The Walking Dead.  I couldn't wait to get that over with just to get the platinum.  It was torture.  Lego: Legends of Chima.  I usually LOVE Lego games, but that had to be the worst Lego game ever made.  Graphics were horrible and it was boring.  I couldn't wait to get that over with too.  That's 2 games if I had never played and had 2 less platinums, I would be totally fine with it.  Those were the only 2 times I "trophy whored", so to speak.  Play a game for a platinum cuz you know they're fairly easy platinums and those are the last times I'll ever "trophy whore."  Just not worth it.  Definitely better to play a game you enjoy.  Lesson learned.

Edited by Spider-Man916

Goddamn Modern Warfare 3, Resident Evil 6. Not because I decided to add them, but because a friend synced his trophies while he was on my account to download a patch!! Personally I regret adding Malicious to my trophy list because it is so darn hard and I hate the gameplay

I just have one: DC v Mk. Never checked out the game before playing it and I hate it. The game is bad and I never want to touch it again, don't even mention the impossible grind to get the plat either.

I'd mention also guitar hero 5 but I still enjoy the game and it doesn't bother me my skills will never get me the shiny plat

I regret trying out several games in my early stages of my PS3 addiction, and then PS+ subscription... I haven't given up yet for 100%'ing them, but still, I feel it's just a chore really.

SINGSTAR (piece of **** there on the XMB ¬¬) - only one I've hidden.

Dead Nation (PSN Outage. Hard at the time)

Uncharted 3 (Too many F'ing DLC trophies. Game's amazing)

Giana Sisters (PS+. Hard as hell)

Surge Deluxe (PS+. Too boring/time-consuming)

Sound Shapes (I should have kept the PSVita trophy list only. DLCs never stop)

ModNation Racers (Online trophies. Still playing this one)

The only ones there I haven't enjoyed are Surge Deluxe and SingStar. The rest, I might give them a try :)

Might & Magic - Duels of Champions - Forgotten Wars

I spent a lot of time playing this game on iOS. It was actually fun!

So I bought it for PS3 and hoped it to be fun as the iOS version. Nope! Online is absolute terrible/dead. Specific matchmaking is non-existant (just randomly choosen) and when you do find people, it freezes at the loading screen... I can't even boost multiplayer matches with myself (I have two PS3s) so I'm stuck with this eyesore, never able to complete. :angry:

Kane and Lynch 2 - didn't like the camera style, so just couldn't get into the game.

Lost Planet 2  - nothing like original, preferred the survival sp of the 1st game over the co-op shooter that was the 2nd 1.

Socom Confrontation  - not a big fan of mmo's plus the fact that the servers were dead when I bought it.

BFBC  - unplatable thx to EA

Marvel Pinball  - got bored very quickly and too much dlc.

Earthworm Jim - got it to help a friend out and just couldn't connect to them.

Trash Panic - going to need to commit a lot of time to 100% this title

mobile suit operation battleground - same as trash panic. and can only do 3 battles a day.

Edited by L33N3WB3

I didn't really enjoy the two Tekken games in my collection. Despite the fact that I have a 100% in one of them, I still just don't have any respect for those fighting games. I don't think they are very skilled based compared to KoF. It's more of a "which move can I spam the most".