Games you regret adding to your trophy collection?

JasonFlexx

First time poster, really awesome site and have met some pretty chill people. 

For my games I regret, I don't have too many. Only played 44 ps4 games but I would say...

Just Dance 2014 (damn girlfriend made me dance all day with her for trophies lol)

COD: Ghosts (just super boring imo, also not a fan of extinction mode)

ps. not the place i know, but if anyone can tell me how to post my trophy card too, much appreciated :)

Hmmm, let's see...

GRID 2: It was a free PS plus game, but I'm not really into racing games too much unless it has the words "Mario" and "Kart" in them.

Darksiders 2: It was actually pretty cool, but it's now buried in my ever growing ps3 backlog. Maybe one day...

Other than that, I do have a few shameless platinums, like that UDraw Pictionary game. Shit was mad boring lol.

Super Street Fighter IV - At the time, I just wanted to play with the character, but as time progressed and I started trophy hunting, I realized that this games was definitely going to be a pain in the ass, especially with completing the trials for each character.

Press Your Luck - Showed my mom the Family Feud game after I had purchased it, and after browsing the psn store I saw Press Your Luck, so I thought that the difficulty would be easy as well.

Gundemonium Recollection - The graphics drew me to the game, and back then I never knew the concept of bullet-hell games.

DJ Hero 1 and 2 - The first one was a gift (not sure if I got it during Christmas or during my birthday), and the songs were awesome to play with the turntable. Long story short: it started to remind me of Guitar Hero, but more skill would be required.

The games i´m hiding :P

Black Knight Sword: Grasshoper dissapointed me this time...

Crysis 2: boring game

Crysis 3: even worse than Crysis 2...

DoA5: Boobs werent big enough

Ratchet & Clank All 4 One: Not a good Jump´n Run, imo

Warriors Legend of Troy: Warriors Legend of my ass...

Will probably go back to those games sometime in the future, but not in the near one. Have too many, too good games to play and plat first :P

Edited by Killua-ID

• 1 month later...

When I got my PS3 it came with MW2 and Killzone 2.  I'm not very big in to FPS so they really hurt my completion %.  But the only one that I really hate is Gotham Imposters.  It came free with Arkham City GOTY and I didn't really know what it was.  Not only is it FPS, but it is now offline so I can never complete it.

Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe. I would say Injustice, but I actually enjoy it, so I don't mind working towards getting more trophies.

MK VS. DC though... well that's just gonna stay at 2% for a very, very long time xD 

*sigh* Fighting games and their incredibly hard platinums... Oh, and Divekick is another one that I'll probably never get 100% in. To anyone who has got 100% in that, I congratulate you.

First time poster, really awesome site and have met some pretty chill people. 

For my games I regret, I don't have too many. Only played 44 ps4 games but I would say...

Just Dance 2014 (damn girlfriend made me dance all day with her for trophies lol)

COD: Ghosts (just super boring imo, also not a fan of extinction mode)

ps. not the place i know, but if anyone can tell me how to post my trophy card too, much appreciated :)

When you go to modify your trophy card, there should be three URL's on the bottom, one of which says "Works on most forums" or something like that. Copy the URL, go to your settings on the forum (go to the forum website, click on your name, settings), and on the left hand side there should be a tab that says "Signature". Go there, paste the URL into the text box, save changes, and you should be good :)

Grand Champion: Heavy Rain

I love great stories, so I was excited to play Heavy Rain. Wow was I disappointed. You could pull the plot straight out of a CSI Miami rerun, and the characters' actions make absolutely no sense most of the time.  In many cases, I made decisions that were later directly at odds with that character's unknown motives. *mild spoiler* Oh, you saved XXXX? Your character wanted XXXX dead." For someone so obsessed and, let's face it, pretentious about story as David Cage, he doesn't have a great grasp of it. One of the game's main mechanics - being able to look at your character's thoughts at any given time - is a big goddamn no-no. SHOW. DON'T TELL. It's lazy. "Gameplay" was uninspired. Voice acting was unbearable in english but decent enough in French. The only saving grace was the facial animations. Probably should have played LA Noire instead.

Honourable Mention

LBP Karting - Can't stand Kart racers. This game just reinforced it. Rubber band AI and vehicular combat are the two aspects of racing games I hate the most, and they seem to be what every Kart racer is built around*. The glitchy online trophies took forever to finally unlock. It's the first LBP game I've played, and while I know it's not representative of the other games, it does make me think twice about ever picking them up.

Proteus - the world in Proteus was neat. I just wish there was something to do in it. Again, finnicky trophies.

Skullgirls Encore - I suck at fighting games and take no enjoyment from playing them. Won't make that mistake again. Especially since Skullgirls, as I understand it, is considered to be quite easy by fighting game standards. 

Castle of Illusion - Never cared for Micky Mouse. Just wanted a platformer to play. Meh. It wasn't terrible I just didn't care about anything that was happening on screen. The controls felt unresponsive.

*I've heard Mod Nation Racers is a little better in that regard, so I might be tempted to play it.

The only game I regret adding to my trophy collection is The Playroom. I'm sure a lot of other people are in the same boat as I am and went into it on their PS4 not realising it had trophies associated with it. They are the only trophies I've hidden, though hopefully someday I can get a cheap PS4 Eye camera to get the trophies.

Fifa 10

Fifa 11 -  Both of these games were added when i wasnt a trophy hunter yet.

Fuel - I didnt like the game and the servers are closed

Farming Simulator - I dont understand that game and have no clue what to do. Even though half my family are or used to be farmers. Even my dad is addicted to this game while he doesn't even like games.

Lets Fish hooked on - I dont understand this game either.