Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

Just now, dark69knight said:

Rime

Kingdom Hearts. I just can't bring myself to attempt any of the gummi missions required for some of the trophies. Also I had started playing the game on proud mode and I got stuck on the final boss for Atlantica. Stupid big Ursula. That and I love Kingdom Hearts. 

4 minutes ago, xKrAzY_8sx said:

Kingdom Hearts. I just can't bring myself to attempt any of the gummi missions required for some of the trophies. Also I had started playing the game on proud mode and I got stuck on the final boss for Atlantica. Stupid big Ursula. That and I love Kingdom Hearts. 

Mass Effect 2

the ps4 version of kingdom hearts are extremely easier than ps3 you wont need to do all gummi missions this time good luck on your journey you can do it

Persona 4 Golden,

My friend recommended me Persona 4 to start me out in the series  and I ended up loving the game and the series.. I put in 70+ hours and never gone back to it and didn't plat since at the time I felt some of the trophies were a bit too much of a grind.

Edited by aeroth23
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aeroth23 said:

Persona 4 Golden,

My friend recommended me Persona 4 to start me out in the series  and I ended up loving the game and the series.. I put in 70+ hours and never gone back to it and didn't plat since at the time I felt some of the trophies were a bit too much of a grind.

Okami HD. I haven't played the game, but i've seen some gameplay and it seems like a fun game to play and plat.

Jak 2

I only lack that platinum in my jak collection but I was told it can get quite frustrating, and while I checked the saga I just got jak 1 & 3 platinums so I could get a good grasp of why so much people enjoy these games

7 minutes ago, Ekirne77 said:

Jak 2

I only lack that platinum in my jak collection but I was told it can get quite frustrating, and while I checked the saga I just got jak 1 & 3 platinums so I could get a good grasp of why so much people enjoy these games

Spartacus Legends. 

You can get the Jak 2 platinum pretty quickly now using the debug menu. 

2 hours ago, Sagaan said:

Fifa 15

Dark Souls III. I've only completed two games from the series and I got the far easier plat from any of the games (Bloodborne). There is a ton of tedious things to collect in Dark Souls III trophy wise. And some of the covenant rewards are a pain to get nowadays with a bit lower of an active player base. Perhaps one day.

• Like 1