Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

14 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Yes, the online is annoying as the majority left are hackers / overpowered players who are Japanese so the connection is also terrible. I choose the Man of Steel (Thief) platinum.

I thought there was an exploit to get the 'gold' online trophy, unless I'm thinking of something else.

To the person above, Diablo III Reaper of Souls. I have the game, just don't know when I'll be starting it.

52 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I thought there was an exploit to get the 'gold' online trophy, unless I'm thinking of something else.

To the person above, Diablo III Reaper of Souls. I have the game, just don't know when I'll be starting it.

LA Noire, had the game and dlcs for ages but have never put disc in system

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gray-Fox-44 said:

I'm gonna go with Flower. I really enjoyed Journey so I could give this one a try :) 

Was hoping you'd have flOw since I have flower and journey..... but I'll go with Final Fantasy VII.  Played it to death on PS1 and did everything.

On 3/1/2017 at 2:02 PM, MHD_es3af said:

Uncharted 4

i finished the game, but didn't have feeling to do other requirements for the platinum

Me too, the only trophy left is speedrun. Whoever has the idea of this trophy for a game like Uncharted should be fired. 

• Like 1

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition

I originally played Sleeping Dogs on PC on release and loved it. Own it on PS3 and PS4 but haven't gotten around to replaying it and going for the platinum. Now I've fallen in love with Yakuza and there are so many other great games this year that I want to play that I suspect it will be a while before I have the chance to revisit this game. Shame that United Front was shut down. :-(

Honorable Mention: Star Wars The Force Unleashed. Always loved this game, but haven't played it in years.