Choose a platinum/100% from the person above

Bullstomp

22 minutes ago, Vermachtnis said:

Final Fantasy XIII

I played it on XBox and made an attempt at the item trophy.  Made Fang's weapon when it dawned on me that I'll have to do that for everyone twice IIRC and just put it down.

I'll take Fallout 4 thanks :D need to start that sometime

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

ill go with that LA Noire since i gave up on mine 1f602.png

I'd take your WWE smackdown vs raw 2010.

That was a game I got all the achievements for back when I was strictly Xbox before my account was stolen by some guy in Russia. Now, it's one of the games I can't go back and get a platinum for since the servers are offline.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

50 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Borderlands 2, it's a game I always wanted to Plat on PS4 but I haven't had the time with so many games coming out these days. So that's my choice lol 

Call of Duty Modern Warfare remastered, cuz I refuse to pay full price for a game that old. Eventually

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Vermachtnis said:

Final Fantasy XIII

I played it on XBox and made an attempt at the item trophy.  Made Fang's weapon when it dawned on me that I'll have to do that for everyone twice IIRC and just put it down.

It is a pain so don't worry too much (took me 3 Playthroughs till I actually did it - there are several items that you can't get again if you miss them - kept missing 1 item hah)

- Also; 
Final Fantasy XIII-2 (think I only have about half of the Trophies, just couldn't get into it enough).

• Like 1