Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings (Retired)

EdinhoN

4 hours ago, Djak276 said:

WWE 2K22 platinums on PS4 and PS5 are unattainable before the server closure, as daily challenges and daily rewards for connection disappeared since early october. Bad move from 2K, blocking platinum for 3 trophies like these ones, even before the shutdown.

Typical BS from 2K (and EA), none of their yearly games are safe from this. You have about 6 months to buy them and get those kind of things done.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

Sounds like servers were closed without warning. 

For 21 specifically, there's reports that the latest patch broke the online for new users. Existing players can still play online though, even with the patch. It's an odd situation that they'll never fix.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, EdinhoN said:

Dawn of Fear is getting delisted on Steam soon (28th of November current sale)

However it's already gone from EU PSN and still available on NA, anyone interested should grab it before it's too late

UPDATE: It's gone from NA too already, seems like it was up some hours ago

It's gone from the UK store as well :(.

A sudden delisting is always a shame. Luckily for some, Dawn of Fear was part of PS Plus in recent years as part of the bonus PS Talent games people in Portugal and Spain get, moreso in the past now, as PS Talent is a program for new devs in these countries. I believe some scandal of deviating funds or working conditions happened and the program was stopped, but not completely? I don't know. 

That would be the EU stack. If you like stacking, the NA delisting still affects you if you didn't buy it before.

• Like 2

On 11/22/2023 at 9:52 PM, HuntingFever said:

Nope, the servers are still very much alive and kicking but the trophy DLC has been delisted so the 100% is unobtainable for anyone who didn't buy it before that happened.

Plus, I've always heard Brutal Legend servers are P2P, if it's true, they won't shutdown.

56 minutes ago, Djak276 said:

Plus, I've always heard Brutal Legend servers are P2P, if it's true, they won't shutdown.

I wish more games were P2P or perhaps if the central server is going to shut down just patch the game to be P2P. Thinking about all the games that are gone forever is such a shame. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HateByDesign716 said:

Which Shaun White game was affected? Skateboarding or Snowboarding?

Shaun White Skateboarding shutdown on 11-11-2017. Not sure if you noticed, but you're quoting a very old post of 2017.

Shaun White snowboarding is down longer than Skateboarding but I'm reading that some multiplayer trophies could be gotten by playing through LAN.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Manilu-08 said:

As of Saturday, photo-related trophies in The Crew 2 are unobtainable due to a synchronization issue.

Would you be referring to the two Photo Op related trophies, Pics or it didn’t happen and Act Like an Art Director? Are there any others that require Photo Ops as part of some sort of % completion?

Is there any history of this happening before, like with Trials of the Blood Dragon, or Watch Dogs, or Rayman Legends, wherein we've lost service access and then regained it later once Ubisoft server maintenance was performed?

More information would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Manilu-08 said:

Only those two trophies are affected but I don't know anything about any precedents. However it seems that the problem is only on PlayStation because on TrueAchievements they continue to get the achievement.

Thank you for the follow-up.

Is there anyone besides yourself experiencing these issues? I don't see any discussion about this in The Crew 2 page here on PSNProfiles, either, and won't be able to test this myself any sooner than later tonight. I suppose once I get a chance to try I'll update this reply, for anyone else curious.

Ghost Recon Future Solider and R.U.S.E. will have their online servers shutdown on Thursday January 25 2024. This shutdown only effects the PC version of the game. However there is still an active PS3 server. While the PS3 server is not part of the planned shutdown, players should plan ahead of time and prepare for the possible announcement of a shutdown at a future date. 

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-for-older-ubisoft-games-january-2024/000105788

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Deathon6 said:

Ghost Recon Future Solider and R.U.S.E. will have their online servers shutdown on Thursday January 25 2024. This shutdown only effects the PC version of the game. However there is still an active PS3 server. While the PS3 server is not part of the planned shutdown, players should plan ahead of time and prepare for the possible announcement of a shutdown at a future date. 

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/decommissioning-of-online-services-for-older-ubisoft-games-january-2024/000105788

Actually future soldier was shut down last October, for some reason it returned along with several ubi decommissioned ubi games

Ruse However was never shut down after its planned date in 2018

• Like 1