(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

3 hours ago, Felcio said:

Indeed xD won't give a F*** to "skipped" games anymore. If after 2-3-4-5 or even 6 years I still have to play them, it's because I really don't care about them. Easy plats? Sure, but why wasting time if anytime soon Sony would mess with our ids and wipe them all? 

They really don't care about trophy hunters, we can't rely on them.

Before

Screenshot_4.png

After

Screenshot_3.png

Lol you're being really dramatic about something that's really not a big deal. Also just because this issue is happening does not mean "they don't care about trophy hunters". Calm down. Yes we can rely on them, its you making a huge ordeal out of it. Just chill, it'll be solved eventually. This issue has happened before.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn
  • Like 1

Wrong for me as well, on both the official PSN list and on this site. I can tell it's an issue because when I click to see my trophies and it syncs, the first game shown is not the latest one I got a trophy in. Typically it should be.

Offline trophy list is the only one that's accurate.

Did a similar bug like this one happen before? I had the hidden game bug last year and that fixed itself after 2 months or so, hopefully it'll fix itself in a similar fashion. Still the trophies are still being counted and still correct reflected in the stats, only the order is messed up but its just the only thing am OCD about is my trophies haha

2 hours ago, Saionji said:

Its strange because I updated a new game yesterday with few earned trophies in it and this game showed below some other games I played recently. I m talking about Saints Row GooH.

Same, but with other game (uncharted 3)...

4 hours ago, HornieDee88 said:

Did a similar bug like this one happen before? I had the hidden game bug last year and that fixed itself after 2 months or so, hopefully it'll fix itself in a similar fashion. Still the trophies are still being counted and still correct reflected in the stats, only the order is messed up but its just the only thing am OCD about is my trophies haha

I have very vague memories about this same issue happening inbetween 2012-13. Not sure how long it lasted but I'm pretty sure it resolved itself.

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

Same problem.

Plat Persona 5 - all ok

100% Abzu - all ok

Then I started playing Persona 4 (Played before,long time ago) earn some trophies,sync,the game moved up in list,but not to the top.

On the 9th place. trophy date correct.

Then I decided to check on another game,old game,from 2014 in my list (angry birds) earn easiest trophy,sync.

But the game did not move at all,remained in 2014 (with trophy 2017)

Now when I check online trophy from my playstation,first what i see - ABZU. second later It is changing to Persona 4. 

And only after good 5 min of waiting,It is changing to Angry Birds.

Have this issue on this site. on Vita (Did not check on ps4) and on playstation.com.

• Like 1

I have the same, but the order are always wrong here if I sync my Vita or PS3 latest, before updating my profile here. But if I then go online on my PS4 (primary one) and sync, then the trophies are in the correct order when I update my profile here. No idea why though...

Edited by Morfea

So i was having this problem but it got fixed. I started bloodborne last year but stopped due to other games coming out and didn't get around to playing it again. I started it again a week ago and the game wasn't coming up on my recent games played on my profile when it should have been because i've gotten like 10 trophies. But yesterday it got fixed, maybe because the rank went from E to D which is the only noticeable difference. It is now on the top of my list, whereas before it was way back in 2016 (under 40 games)

Edited by linkdevivo

For me this problem always fixes after updating this time several times after geting new trophies.

I don't mean to update four or five time in a row but earn some trophies in agame, update them here on the site and earn more trophies in the same game and so on.

After two or three times it is fixed for me.

I played some more Portal 2 last weekend and it was placed correctly at the top of my list, though I had already obtained trophies before.

... Honestly, each time I think I've figured out how this mess works now, something new happens that throws everything out of the window again.

Hm,i see you can somewhat fix it.

for example i have 2 broken games (persona 4 and angry birds)

Today i add a new game,earn trophy,sync,and suddenly those two games appeared on 2nd and 3rd position.

All looks ok,but... then i earn another trophy in Persona,sync,and the game doesn't move to the top.

This means two things
1. there is still no way to move these games to the top

2. every time i need move these game to the correct order,i need add new game to the library? blackmail.

I contacted Sony PlayStation (Portugal) and they sugest deleting the user (not the account) on any Platform system and then recreate another one. Log in with your ID again and Syncronize.

Has anyone tried this already?

I'm going to try it later so I can feedback them.

Remember to upload your saved files to PS+ Cloud or Pendrive bf attending this.

2 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

I contacted Sony PlayStation (Portugal) and they sugest deleting the user (not the account) on any Platform system and then recreate another one. Log in with your ID again and Syncronize.

That would only potentially fix a local problem isolated to your systems and not an issue with PSN itself.  So it won't do anything for this problem due to it being a PSN issue.  There will be nothing we can do and it is all on Sony to stop twiddling their thumbs and fix it.  Which at minimum I wouldn't expect for a few weeks since they will be too focused on E3.  The only time Sony can be bothered fixing something in a hurry is when a backdoor is found by the homebrew community.

Edited by Hayabusa85

So I come back to the PC after having been bedridden for over a week and find I have two hidden trophies that I have never hidden myself and no clue which trophies PSN Profiles thinks are hidden.

Edited by Shaun

7 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Are there any official updates to this yet from Sony?

I was wondering if they have even been made aware there is an issue at all (as in not just an issue for a select few).

Edit: Sony's website has now suddenly put my recently played games in the correct order. Whether it stays that way time will tell.

Edited by ozgamer16

Just had this the first time myself.

Earned two Mafia 3 DLC trophies, but it is not shown correctly.

On the PS4's trophy-list, it is on top - like it should be.

On the Playstation-iOS-App, it is still on it's latest position between my "october-games" - and so it is here.

I'll try with hiding the game, earning a trophy, syncing it on PSN and here, and then unhiding again, earning a new one and sync again. Maybe that'll help, although I somehow doubt it.

18 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Yeah i'm not doing that every time I want to update my profile.. It's a good temporary solution if it works but I won't keep that up.

No new about a solution to solve this?

The issue is here on PSNP, On Playstation i never had this problem always exact order of games i plaied and got trophies for, instead here even now i see Fallout under Killing floor with a trophy got today, after a Month or something it's getting kinda annoying to see when checking the profiles... Hopefully it fixes soon as proble, i see many here solved it.