(PSN Issue) Game order is wrong

9 minutes ago, HIBIKI_MOE said:

Look at me! I'm going crazy!Just recently played them!But!!!  (I’m not good at English m(_ _)m)

bfae17b6gy1ffq2cyd0jjj20pr0nx7ah.jpg

BUT  correct order like this .When I haven't synced on psntl...

bfae17b6gy1ffq2hi6mjmj20su0kkqi9.jpg

bfae17b6gy1ffq2fzzymtj20o20bz468.jpgbfae17b6gy1ffq2fvy0vjj20o90ccth4.jpgbfae17b6gy1ffq2fnvhugj20oj0daguh.jpgbfae17b6gy1ffq2fl71xnj20nr0cgn4y.jpg

I'm so depressed

I feel you. Want a cookie? :)

same here, I have a F rank new game stucked on the top of my list.

bought that game 2 days ago, just opened it on that day and havent touch it anymore.

then i went to play another game, got some trophies and updated my profile, but that new game still stucking on the top of list.

edit: psntrophyleaders shows my profile in correct order.

Edited by weh2cat

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet in this thread or maybe it's just obvious, but who else has noticed that games on their profile have moved based on when you last played the game? For example, I have one game out of order on my profile: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

3u4SYfh.png

Aside from 2014 when I last earned trophies in the game, the only other time I have opened the game was... on the 29th April, right where it fits on my profile. I even checked just to make sure, and that's the date that it was installed (and then opened) on my PS3. I know that this doesn't explain all the things that have been happening, but it seems like it's at least one possible factor. I'm basing this not just on my profile, but a few others who have experienced the same thing.

Now, it got me thinking. Keeping in mind that the games were never sorted by the date you last earned a trophy in it (as far as I can tell, they were sorted by the date the game was last modified and then synced), I wonder how that information was stored on Sony's servers. Were games just appended onto the end of your list or did they actually have an associated sync date, which the list could then be sorted by? I have always assumed it was the former, but now given what's happening it seems it's the latter. It's interesting to note that when you view your trophies in offline mode on PS3, games are ordered by the date you last played them. Could these dates be getting mixed up somehow?

I just wanted to say that I have the same problem here, viewing my trophies on my system shows them in the correct order and I peeked over at psntrophyleaders like someone else suggested in this thread and it shows up in the correct order there as well. Here is some quick screenies between the two sites.. hope this gets fixed!

f769152078bd1503de30d38c41ed0a8c.png

And here it is on this site.

8c52079a11f53767cc1826b40ae2b6d3.png

43 minutes ago, mekktor said:

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet in this thread or maybe it's just obvious, but who else has noticed that games on their profile have moved based on when you last played the game?

Why oh why did I have to do that Borderlands test.... :angry:

• Like 2

Ehmmm.... no, adding a new game only fixed the problem temporarily :_(

Went back to Dragon Crown, gained some trophies, and now is second instead of first.

Still, out of order only here on psnp

3 hours ago, xDarknessSoldier said:

Congratulations Sony, you continue to be full of unnecessary surprises...

They are consistent, i'll give them that. Consistently shit. I'm sure they'll have another surprise for us all in the pipeline. Perhaps they'll gift us with another batch of server closures before the year is out?

Edited by Potent_Delusions
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, xDarknessSoldier said:

Congratulations Sony, you continue to be full of unnecessary surprises...

Why is this a Sony issue?  Only PSNP is displaying the order incorrectly. Other trophy tracking sites are displaying the order correctly. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, jacks81x said:

Why is this a Sony issue?  Only PSNP is displaying the order incorrectly. Other trophy tracking sites are displaying the order correctly. 

Exactly this is a psnp issue not a Sony issue since it works fine on their end.

25 minutes ago, jacks81x said:

5 minutes ago, JesteR1701one said:

Exactly this is a psnp issue not a Sony issue since it works fine on their end.

Unless you're suggesting that PSNP has somehow messed up the ordering on my PS4, this is very much a Sony issue.

Edited by mekktor

In my case, the most recent game I've played and earned trophies in (Thief) hasn't moved up to the top of the list yet.  Looking at my trophies on my PS4 it's at the top where it's supposed to be.  Playstation.com shows it the same as psnp, with Tropico 5 as my most recently played game.

Hopefully they'll get it straightened out soon.

Edited by dmland12

i had last 8 trophies earned from ps3 tomb raider for few weeks (AND synced back then). few days ago i earned 3 kz:m trophies on vita and wondered why i still have ps3 tr still on top here. checked my profile on ps3 and saw last 8 trophies earned as tr kzm tr tr kzm tr tr kzm. seems that's why tr was/is still on top (haven't earned more trophies yet).

Edited by Iiah