The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished the final season of Netflix Money Heist. Absolutely loved the show. It just proves that just because a show gets canceled in the general audience like Spain. Doesn’t mean the international viewers are going to love it. Glad Netflix revived this show and is now an icon on Netflix. 

if you haven’t watched it. Currently #1 on Netflix.

au_cg_disneyplus_marvel_hawkeye_horizont

Worth watching mainly for Hailee Steinfeld's energy and charisma. I hope she gets to lead the Young Avengers in the near future.

The one shot car chase and Echo's backstory are two memorable and very well directed sequences.

Making it a buddy cop adventure with a christmassy New York as backdrop was also a great creative choice.

What_If...__New_Disney_Banner_4K.jpg

Probably the best MCU show so far. It kept getting better throughout the season and it was very impressive how everything converged on an epic season finale.

I was also impressed with the great storytelling, very cool visual and sound effects and with all the new stuff it brought to the Marvel Universe.

• Like 2

FINALLY started Cobra Kai after holding off forever. It's super enjoyable so far, I've only seen the first 2 Karate Kid movies but I think I'll watch the 3rd anyways for more info (even though they tell you everything you need to know)

COBRA-KAI-SEASON-3-1-696x330.jpg

I also started and finished Arcane!! It was so good. I used to be really into League mainly because of Jinx, and seeing her backstory as well as other character's (VIKTOR!!!) makes me want to play again

arcane-jinx.gif

• Like 1

514jPev4rjL._AC_SX466_.jpg

I remember back in early 2000's, when I was somewhere between 10-15, Leela and Amy were the very first animated girls to turn me on. Especially in that episode when Leela's mom was dating Cpt. Brannigan, and Leela himself tried to seduce him. And I really believe I'm not the only one, that falled in love with purple-hair one-eyed mutant.

Edited by Baranov_925

scale?width=1200&aspectRatio=1.78&format

The three leads have a lotta chemistry with each other and I really liked their characters, all simultaneously relatable and larger than life.

The production design is great, from the sets to the wardrobe, and it's also very well shot and edited.

The murder mistery aspect is interesting enough, sometimes thrilling, but what I really liked was the humor.

Most jokes are smart and current (other are a bit derivative but still mostly funny) and got a few giggles and laughs outta me.

Really enjoyed watching this. Would recommend.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...