DanielVT

On 1/13/2022 at 9:50 AM, creatornerb said:

Superman and Lois - Season 2 Premiere.

What did you think of the finale

Reveal hidden contents

where they kill off Dexter?

I’m mixed on it.

I'm currently watching Ozark season 4 part 1

For the Dexter finale....I wish some things in the episode went differently but I liked it.

• Like 1

Listing the shows I've watched since I last posted here:

• Cowboy Bebop (1998) - Fantastic anime. I especially enjoyed the story-arc episodes.
  • Entourage - Pretty good easy-watch show. Johnny Drama was my favourite of the bunch!
  • Curb your Enthusiasm (up to date S11) - Absolutely hilarious. Larry David is so funny, some real gems throughout the seasons!
  • Archer (S11+S12) - A return to form after a few dodgy seasons. RIP Jessica Walter, such a great send-off!
  • Top Boy - A lot better than Summerhouse but still nothing special. Excited to see where season 2 takes us
  • Master of None (S3) - Horrendously bad. I'd only recommend watching this shit if you've trouble sleeping, it's extremely boring.
  • Succession (up to date S3) - Weird show, but very addictive. Brian Cox is an amazing actor. Excited for the future of this series!
  • The Sopranos  - This is it. The big one. Lived up to the hype and then some. Tony Soprano may well be my favourite character from any TV series. 6B was amazing - loved the ending and the episodes leading up to it. Easily one of my all time favourite shows!

I need some downtime after The Sopranos before I jump into my next big show. I've three in mind: Six Feet Under, Boardwalk Empire or The Wire. I'll decide after I catch up on some other shows I've fell behind in.

• Like 2

On 25.1.2022 at 11:15 AM, AzureBlazikun said:

I'm currently watching Ozark season 4 part 1

Oh boy season 4 part 1 is the best season so far in my opinion! You in for a treat ?

As for me i started and finished Ozark season 4 yesterday, and i am watching Demon Slayer every sunday at the moment.

Edited by Arzoden
Grammar correction
  • Like 1

fn9l51H84b.jpg

This show was really good and the art style is amazing.  

6dcf61ab80b12b0e.jpg

I caught up all the way to season 4 and it is going to be insane once season 5 hits I was very hyped throughout the whole show.
  • Like 2

250px-Making_a_Murderer_titlecard.jpg~

7/10

Mixed feelings on this one. While I understand that it's a documentary, the ending was extremely unsatisfying. The second season repeated parts from the first season half the time, which felt likea waste of time. Still an interesting show to watch.

250px-Iron_Fist_(TV_series)_logo.png

6/10

First season was solid and then the second season was kind of trash so I stopped watchng it after a few episodes.

250px-StartUpTitleScreen.png

6/10

This show got worse with every season and by the second season I was losing interest and the third one bored the hell out of me so I didn't finish it.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

1200x675.jpg

I've been watching Servant recently through Apple TV+ and it's fantastic.

Not so much scares and gore, it's more of an atmospheric horror/thriller show full of mystery.

Well worth watching if you're an M. Night Shyamalan fan.

Edited by SP71Q