The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

sherlock-banner.jpg

Sherlock (Season 4)

Season 4's finale of the amazing TV show Sherlock came out the last Sunday and it was absolutely amazing! I loved every second of these episodes and season 4 was most definitely my favorite season of my favorite TV series. I've been a big fan of Sherlock since +/- July 2016 and the wait for season 4 was killing me after I was done watching the first three seasons. Season 4 was way better than I could have ever imagined though, so the wait was absolutely worth it! I recommend everyone to watch this series as it's absolutely brilliant. I'm sorry Breaking Bad, but Sherlock is my favorite TV series now :P.

Enjoyment: 10/10

Favorite episode of this season: Episode 2

Favorite season (so far): Season 4

• Like 2

On 1/17/2017 at 8:42 PM, HaserPL said:

Tom Hardy <3 I'm so hyped. I need to see the rest of season 1 of Taboo.

1.jpg

Wooh another Taboo fan! hope it heats up this next episode, love Hardy and love the style of the show but it needs to kick into all cylinders soon.

Otherwise, i'm on the last episode of Band of Brothers and I recently finished Mad Men. Both amazing shows.

• Like 1

Started with Taboo a couple of weeks ago, but I decided to wait for all the episodes come out as I it's a series worthy of a binge watch. Watched three seasons of Sherlock, while it has it's moments (the Domantrix episode was brilliant) it hasn't got me hooked and I feel trying to watch the fourth season is a huge chore.

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles2012_7925.jpg

Quite enjoying it so far. About 10 episodes in. The animation is hit and miss in some respects, the action feels a bit slow and clunky. But the facial animations are awesome, I love how their eyes can shift between how they are on the poster to full on cartoon reaction shots, and they turn pure white when fighting gets serious. It's awesome. And I really like how each episode ends with a transition into comicbook style art of the freeze frame. Environment backdrops for the city are a bit meh though.

• 2 weeks later...