What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

Currently working on Okami HD to get my 1st Platinum... 45 hours in and still going!

Other than that, keen to play Journey, The Walking Dead, MGS4 and the God of War trilogy soon; hopefully platting them all! (except maybe MGS4, apparently the 'Big Boss' rating is like impossible to get... see how I go I guess)

• Like 1

Currently working on Okami HD to get my 1st Platinum... 45 hours in and still going!

Other than that, keen to play Journey, The Walking Dead, MGS4 and the God of War trilogy soon; hopefully platting them all! (except maybe MGS4, apparently the 'Big Boss' rating is like impossible to get... see how I go I guess)

Those are quality hours right there with Okami, dude  :ninja:

Took me 80+ hours to Platinum it, but I always play at slow pace.

You have some excellent games waiting ahead, I envy you.

For me it's pure trophy hunting right now, with LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, Dragon Age I & II, and perhaps the first Jak.

• Like 1

Currently working on Payday 2, damn the game is like crack. Can't get enough, it is so fun.

Need 2 trophies for plat on Darksiders ( 150 Environment Kills & Get 160 Kills on Angelic Beast)

Need 2 trophies for 100% on Saints Row 3. Sad Panda Skydiving is beyond stupid. I can see why they put that as last on the Ghenki Bowl DLC.

And lastly and when I have willing people, attempting the last 2 trophies on Black Ops for plat. See Me, Stab Me and the Pentagon Thief.

Just realized there are a lot of 2's in this post. :rolleyes:

Hitman Absolution. . . so far i don't like the game so i'm stuck getting the 100% before my ps+ expires  >.>

I'm with this game too, but I actually like it a lot.  The one thing I'm missing is a friend with the game to get the "Partners in Crime" Trophy.

Is anyone here who owns the game willing to add me as a friend and send me a contract to complete?  I have the PS+ game, so I can't just do the trick everyone says to do (access the game from another account on the same console)

Edit: Nevermind, I got the trophy.

Edited by MacJunegrand