What're you workin' on?

Orlay_

For trophies I'm finishing off PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale and its Fearless DLC. Such a boring, dull game, would not recommend it at all. The only reason I even own it is because of PS Plus. But yeah, have to finish the arcade mode with ten more characters and then I can delete the game, never to have to play it again.

In terms of playing for fun, I just perfected Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor a few days ago, and am now playing The Evil Within.

• Like 2

PS3 - Resident Evil 6

PS Vita - grind, grind, grinding away towards the Rainbow Moon platinum

PSN Sundays - I just recently finished Resident Evil 4 and will probably begin playing through a few of my arcade games, starting with Slam Bolt Scrappers

Also, the wife and I are playing through season 1 of The Walking Dead.

Edited by merciful84

• 2 weeks later...

Kingdom hearts Final Mix. It's a bit of a mess at the moment, I've completed the normal playthrough, still gotta beat all the end game bosses on the hard playthrough, and half way through my grind to 100% everything in the beginner playthrough.

• 2 weeks later...

Cabela's big game pro hunts, it's driving crazy with its frozen issues, (but i missed a lot a hunting game :unsure:)  i hope my save data don't get corrupt again. :(

Cabela's big game pro hunts, it's driving crazy with its frozen issues, (but i missed a lot a hunting game :unsure:)  i hope my save data don't get corrupt again. :(

I am coming up on my 1,000 trophy mile-stone and I want to have Bioshock 1's "A Man Chooses" as my thousandth. All I need to do is finish the game on Survivor mode.

53L2416a5.png

"A man chooses, a slavey obeys," a Rapure Reminder from the mind of Andrew Ryan.